chapter 4

At midnight:

She  woke up only to find herself on his bed while he was laying beside her
A laud whimper left her mouth when she moved herr legs causing him to wake up from his slumber.

He stared at her with dark eyes.
"What happened doctor" he whispered in his deep sleepy voice sending chills to her veins.

Tears are rolling from her eyes to cheeks making him sit down and pulled her  on his lap . He was still shirtless.

"Please...d... don't hurt me again im already in too much pain" she whispered when he wrapped his arms around you.

He sighed and spoke
' ohh doctor .. I won't hurt you at all until you obey me and that was just your punishment" he stated while wiping her  tears with his thumbs.
She again hissed when  felt pain down there.

He made her lay down on the matress again.
"What. you d.," her words cut by him
"Sssshhhh...' im going to soothe your pain doctor " he husked in her ear while taking it
In his mouth.
" Please donn... don't do that again" she  whispered with teary eyes.

"Dont worry i won't bite ,i will just lick and suck it and trust me you'll feel heavenly pleasure this time" he whispered on her lips while hovering her giving tingling sensation in her body.

He wipe his tongue on your lips .
"Open your mouth,and stick out your tongue" he breathed out and she did as asked with a racing heart

He took her  tongue on his mouth while lock it with his lucius lips afterwards.
"Yo...you..." Sinful moans left your mouth.
"Its Vedanth doctor, moan my name " he breathed in her mouth while sucking on her tongue.

Her hands automatically engulfed in his dark hairs and body filled with thousands of butterflies.

Her mouth began to move with him and his actions mirrored by her  with same intensity.
Both of their  saliva dripping from mouths while he gulped it all.
"Spit" he whispered to her while opening his mouth and she did to him .

Again her lips got attached to each other.

"Vedanth ...." his name left her mouth when he rubbed his tongue against hers .

"Fuck..... doctor you feel so good, i never feel in this way.... ,You are making me so desperate for you" he growled in her mouth sending waves of current in her .

His lips left hers while he attacked the to her neck. He sucked her skin ,a laud scream when left from the back of her throat when her thighs rubbed against each other causing pain in her private part because of his previous torture.

He left her neck and come to her tummy giving butterfly kisses here and finally came between her legs.

Fear took over her remembering his prior actions.
_________________________
Vedanth pov :

She immediately tried to close her legs but i didn't let her ,i widen them getting full view of her pretty flower. It was all red and a dark purple mark can be seen when i bited her.

I blow there and attached my lips to her bottom lips . These are the softest ,im being addicted to hers .
I placed light kisses her to soothe her pain earning moans from her.

I lapped my tongue over her entire part making her shudder under my touch.

"Aaahh vedanth...." She moaned loadly .
My tongue were wiping over her cunt smoothly.
'vedanth .... please i want your tongue inside me" she whispered out of desperation while grabbing my head to pull it more in her thighs.
I parted her lips slightly and shoved my tongue deep inside her .

Low whimpering left her mouth and her walls clenched around my tongue.

I thrusted my tongue faster causing her maon my name in neediness.
After few thrusts she came all over my face
, I licked all clean with my lips smoothly.
Her body was all relaxed but i got hard as rock after hearing her moaning and whimpering.
"Feel better" asked her while moving closer to her face .
She nodded without making an eye contact with me.
I cupped her face while staring deep in her eyes.

" Doctor you caused a big problem" i whispered while taking her hand to my harden shaft .
Her eyes widen on my next words.

"Dont you think you should take care of it because i can't solve it myself as im not fond of masterbation at all'

I stated on her lips while taking them in my mouth.
Fuck i got addicted to her lips already.

To be conti....;)
###################

Uhmmm uhhhmm.. i was just at the verge of getting homeless.
Mom literally asked me what im doing while eyeing my phone. Thank god she can't understand this language otherwise i would be kicked out of my home🙂