happy ending (bonus parts)

"Please suck little softly"

Your voice trembled when you almost beg him having tears of pleasure in your eyes to show some mercy on your lips.

"Remember your words or I say desires for me being wild with you"

He taunted sucking your lower lip in his mouth
With the length of a long breath .

"Please"

This times your begging seems to work on him as he licked your lips and chin softly.

"Say a safe word"

"Vedanth.."

You replied him kissing his cheeks licking it afterwards.

"Calling the danger itself safe isn't any smart choice my love"

The world "love " from him at last managed to make your heart flutter somehow .

"May be "

You breathed while combing his hairs away from the forehead to look in his eyes.

"Change"

But you denied with a direct no.

"Change it .. or when you'll take my name while I'm deep down in you I'm gonna be more and more settled in your walls .. stopping is a far thing "

He warned you and his sweet yet sinful torture never stop on the flesh of your neck snatching your breath away .

"Well that's all what I want from you tonight "

Your words ignite a fire inside him and next moment you were laying on the mattress having him hovering you and removing the upper wear of yours in a easy pull . Your heart raced at insane speed and shivers were running repeatedly in your veins .

"Aaahh"

A painful cried left your mouth when his hand got little roughly on your wrist and he immediately stopped every moment of his and looked at your face  found you panting heavily and caressing the wrist to ease the pain  and an instant guilt washed over him .

"Sleep"

He pulled you closer while laying beside covering both of you with blanket till chests .You understood his actions but now it's out of your control. The physical pain is nothing to you in front of the desire and affection towards him.

"I'm alright....it's just a little wound... I want you really badly vedanth"

Your hand went to caress his face but he immediately turned his face to other side showings his back .

Tears collected in the corner of your eyes

"You don't love me........"

A whisper and sob left your heavy heart  as you turned around also.

He show no moment but the heaviness in breathing was audible meanwhile your tears were sheddering non stop from your eyes.

With a sigh he turned his face to you and wrapped his arm to your waist and other one around shoulders below the neck .

"You don't love me ....and loose your interest in me .."

Your words made his grip tighten around you making his lower part came in contact with your soft lower backside.

"...don't....
don't you dare to question my love and interest in you....if I come to show it in my ways you'll ended up with bleeding from your wrists to  down here"