happy ending (bonus parts)

Some of you asked me to do a happy ending for this story and only for my precious readers I'm doing and fulfilling my duties so it's your duty to follow me on Instagram and watpadd to show your love and support so I would continue to do my work for you.
Enjoy lubb you 💜 please don't forget to vote and comment.

___________________

Vedanth's pov

I came back at home and the first thing I noticed she and my entire existence shivered, she was lying on the floor almost lifeless blood was oozing out from her smooth wrists . Her pulse on neck was alive but at very slow rate.I immediately took her in my arms and went to the room and tied her both wrists with my different handkerchiefs and instantly called the doctor and because of my position in mafia world he show up within minutes at my place.

My mind and heart went restless seeing her condition with no moments. Doctor checked on her and bandaged her wounds while giving her required medicines through syringes.

" Sir she will gain conscious after few hours i have already gave her required treatment"

Doctor said and i nodded still didn't divert my gaze from her , he left from there and I sat on the bed observing her situation keenly. After an hour her eyelids moved and she slightly opened her eyes and found me in front of her.

"Vedanth.."

She spoke slowly.

'yes ..you need anything..???how are you feeling.???"

I asked her while holding her hand lightly not to hurt her wound.

'im fine "

She muttered slowly.
______________________________

Author's pov :

"Aatika..."

Your heart rate increased hearing your name from him for the very first time and witnessing the tears in his red eyes when you saw at his face. Your heart clenched terribly.

"You tried to leave me..."

He whispered with shaky voice failed to stop his burning tears from red eyes.

"I'm sorry...."

You whispered tearing up too.

"Please... aatika..... don't leave me ever.........I'll change,, I'll change for sure ... because I'm madly in love with you..that i can't even think to survive a moment without you '

You couldn't stop your from breaking into tears and sobs while throwing your arms around him no caring about your wounds .

"I love you more ..I love you more than anything vedanth......"

You said while clinging onto him more tightly and he also firmed his grip around you.

"Never try to leave me alone again"

He spoke while kissing your head and patting your back softly.

"I'll never ever do it"

You both remained in this position being all comfortable that you didn't realise when you slep on his chest due to medicine impact and his warmth and he carefully layed you on the bed covering you properly and left for the kitchen after giving a warm and soft kiss on your forehead.

After cooking for you to eat he came back to the room with a full plate of fresh fruits and vegetable soup and found you sleeping peacefully.

Though he didn't want to wake you up but eating is must for you so he came to you to wake you up.

"Aatika.....wake up and eat something"

"No..I want to sleep more ."

You mumbled in sleep and turn to other side.

"Seems i don't have any other choice"

He whispered and stepped inside your duvet skipping his veiny arms around your waist and pulled you closer.

His tough yet warm hands caressed your face softly sliding the strands of hairs aside which were falling on your face and his pink thin lips attached to your forehead lingering there for some moments making you open your eyes slowly.

"What you doing"

You breathed out slowly.

"Waking you up"

He replied with same tone.

"Like this..???"

"Yes like this "

He whispered while rubbing his thumbs on your cheeks.

Your eyes roamed at his detailed face' s skin and stopped at his alluring lips and at this moment you want nothing but to feel them against yours.

"Want something.??"

He whispered while noticing your gaze on his lips and desires for them in your eyes.

"Your lips locking with mine"

You breathed out caressing his lips with your thumb while gulping hard inhaling in his breaths.

"Your order is my command"

With this he attached his lips on yours lovingly and passionately.

______________________________

I'm going to upload bonus steamy parts if you will support me and yes please follow me on Instagram and watpadd if you didn't yet . Link in bio.I need your love and support to motivate myself. Lubb you 💜

Please.. please... pretty please 😑