chapter 12

Author's pov for Aatika:

Without giving you a stare vedanth went in the bathroom while you saw his disappearing figure.

You immediately hopped in the blanket while covering your wetness .

After some time he came back while you closed your eyes pretending sleeping .

He gave a stare at you and left the room .

You took a long breath and wondered what could have happened to him ,he usually touches you whenever he saw you but this time he reacted like you weren't even existing in front his eyes and his face was all
Emotion less.

You sigh and went to your dream land.

2 am:

Your sleep got distracted when you heared some thuds on the window . You immediately got up on the bed .

At first you thought it was just delusion of you but when the knocking went a little high you went to the window with heavy steps and fearful heart.

You put the curtains aside and saw...

Neeel......

He was standing outside the window while indicating you to open it.

You were too astonished for some moments to take any action but after a while you immediately opened the window and Neel entered in thi room .

"Neeel...."

You hugged him tightly and sobbed loudly.

"Sh..sh...Aatika I'm here now do not worry"

he patted your head to confort you.

After a while you became normal and broke the hug .

"Neel..how did.. yo..."

"I just track the location of the phone from you called me and the last location was it where the phone got shut so i found it"

He answered you before you finish the question.

"He is very dangerous neel"

You breathed while remembering vedanth

"No need to get worried..now let's get out of here before your kidnapper will see us"

He told you while heading to the door with your wrist in his hand.

But your entire existence shivered when the figure came in front of you after opened the door.

It  was none other than Vedanth
with having rage in his eyes and holding a sharp knife in his hand.

It  was none other than Vedanth with having rage in his eyes and holding a sharp knife in his hand

Aatika immediately hide yourself behind Neel...

"Where the f""k you think you are going doctor"

He spoke while glaring at you with fire filled eyes.

And stepped in the room while you moved backwards pulling Neel with you.

"Get out of from our way you basta**
Otherwise i won't leave you alive "

Neel spatted with pure anger in his voice making vedanth raise his eyebrows on him.

"Oh is that's so..."

Vedanth went closer to Neel while never broking the eye contact.

"Well its impossible for now .. because you are taking something which belongs to me ..and only me ...and my involvement in your way is must....so i just can't get out of from your way little boy"

Neel spoke mockingly while eyeing Aatika but still having the same dark eyes
This boiled  Neel 's blood .

And at next moment vedanth's face turned to the other side due to hard punch from Neel and his knife fell away from him .

Here vedanth lost his cool and attacked on Neel  while choking him to the death making him coughed hardly.

"Please.. please vedanth stop im begging you"

But Aatik's pleads were unheard by Vedanth because he was in the totally spell of his madness and beating Neel  to halt his breath.

Aatika  tried to stop vedanth while holding him from behind but his strength was too much.

After a lot of struggling she managed to separate Neel from him.

"Please... Vedanth....leave him..im begging you "

When her words halted him, Neel tried to attack him but stopped hearing her words...

"Neel....go please get out of from here,... and leave me here with him
I don't wanna to leave him"

she sobbed badly while clenching vedanth 's shirt from behind.

Neel was too shocked hearing her words.

"Aatik.."

"Just leave neeel ..."

She screamed top of the lungs making Neel.. shake his head in disbelief and left from there.

Vedanth..tried to chase him but y/n gripped more tightly around him. He frustratedly turned her around and yelled

"What .. the f*vk doct....."
  But she shut him off by slamming her lips to him.

"  But she shut him off by slamming her lips to him

______

______