chapter 15

Aatika..shivered badly when he licked almost her whole face with his warm tongue while licking her tears. Her fists became more and more tight with every passing second turning her knuckles white .

His grip was more than firm around her shoulders and his warm breath was fanning on her wet face sending chills to her body. They made deep eye contact and as usual his eyes had nothing but tint of wide darkness and emptiness with no emotions.

She jerked herself out of his grip and shobbed loudly .

"N..no...you can't... you are lying..to m..me

You can..never...have...fe.. feeling for anyone.."

But her heart shattered into millions pieces hearing his next words .

"Neither I'm saying i have feelings for you...".

He paused and added..

"But you are mine only doctor..... Nobody else can even lay an eye on you..... You have to stay with me... Whether you want or not...
There is no escape."

Her blood ran cold hearing his possesive words with strange kind of seriousness and darkness.

She became a statue for a minute untill he again growled.

"And this time I'll do something which you'll never forget neither forget me nor even think to be away from me"

"..yoo.. you're a psychopath vedanth

She shuttered on her words.

"And you.. belongs to this pychopath  vedanth ......doctor"

Her breath hitched when he stared at her with darkest eyes and tugged on the silk sheet which was wrapped around her petite figure and pulled out from her with one go making her bare skin quivered .

With a small push she fell on the matress.

The lights were already too dim in the room ,still his face was glowing in the darkness  under the moon light.

Her blood ran cold when he began to unbutton his shirt  and she engulfed herself in the duvet .

".. vedanth.....what"

"Out of  the duvet right now..."

He cutted off her . While she immediately backed up engulfing herself in the duvet more .

His dark yet deep eyes making her scare till core. Though he never harmed her till now but his mad side is the least and last thing she wants to witness.

He completely removed his shirt and went to her , next moment the duvet in which she was covering have thrown away in some corner of the bed. Now he was dangerously close her that their breathings were mixing, her whole body was trembling due to fear.

"Open your eyes"

But she even didn't move a muscle.

"Open your eyes doctor..."

Hearing him growl near her face she slightly opened her eyes and let them meet with his deep ocean ones.

"You tried to run away because you are afraid of me.???? Hmmm .. but let me tell you one thing that i can kill anyone even myself for you but never will let any harm to touch you............ Not even your own self .
This is how much insane i have become for you ...."

Her heart skipped a beat while eyes prickled with thick tears .

"Ved ..."

"Shhhhhhh..and lay down"

He pushed her a little making her lay on the bed and hovered her.

"Do you have feeling for me doctor"

He whispered smirking while her gaze lowered with deep sobs.

" Love only make people weak and vul..."

"No...love gives the power to bear every pain for  that person with strength"

She cutted him  while gazing him deeply.

He was  amazed by her response but scoffed.

"Did my love gave you strength doctor..??? No nn it's just made you afraid that you tried to ran away from me"

He Chuckled darkly.

"Your love gave me enough strength that i can endure everything for you and"..

"Is that so..?? Then let's check it .. shell we.????

But her soul tremble when he get a sharp knife from under the mattress.
______________________________

I'm happy to getting votes and i got 30 followers, it encourages me to write more .

Please vote and give your opinions.
Thank you 💜

.