chapter 8

Vedanth.. her voice quivered when his soft yet sinful lips touched her warm and sensitive skin and her body jerked.

Vedanth  pov :

Her body was so tempting and inviting me to devour her mercilessly . Without thinking twice i let my hungry lips attached to her soft milky legs making her breath heavily but my body got aroused as fubk when she moaned.

Author's pov:

Her hands grips the sofa under her tightly when his lips began to move upwards making her a mess . Her brain stopped to do functionate when his dark and desireful eyes met to hers which were dripping with pure lust and hunger making her body heat up with desires for him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck .
"Take me to the room vedanth " he nodded while a smirk play on his plump lips.
"Yes doctor" with that he lift her in his muscular arms as her weight is nothing.

****************************************

Clothes were no longer on her body which were burning with desires and his blood drenched shirt was still unnoticed by her .She was moaning as his lucius lips are well wrapped around her hardened nipples while his fingers were buried deeply into her drenching core and thumb was pressing on her bundle of nerves.

"Im...m close.." she breathed when her orgasm began to be tightened in her lower belly making him pace up his slender fingers.

With a loud moan she came all over on his fingers . Her cheeks burnt up when her put these fingers in his mouth . He smirked watching her reaction .

'Did a great job doctor' her gaze lowered as he praised her.

He tugged her closer while closing the distance between them and let their thirsty lips collided with desperation . Her hands tugged his black locks when his warm tongue explored her mouth expertly and sucked on hers leaving her breathless.
His mouth latched on her chin and neck afterwards.

Again his lips found hers invading them into needy yet passionate kiss.

"Satisfy me..."he grunted in her mouth while his tongue never stopped fu'king her pretty mouth.
Confusion was all written on her sweating face .

"I said satisfy me doctor ....with your pretty mouth doctor" he growled making her immediately broken the kiss and looked away.

'i..i never have done...to any man" she whispered making her chuckled darkly and pulled her to himself.

'Then start to do it to me...and only me.... doctor,,,i swear ill be your first and..last in everything from now on "he breathed on her lips and tugged the lower one in his bunny teeth.
****************************************"*"*
He was a merciless killer, ruthless and stonehearted still she was being attached and attracted to his every action. Her body reacts itself whenever he touches her .
His sinful touches making her loose her sanity.