chapter 23(sad ending)

Author's pov for Aatika;

Almost entire day had passed being your body strength and sense less . Clouds of thick fog and darkness were covered the sky . Weather was this much icy that your unconscious body was quivering even under the double layers of duvets. The first thing happened with you after coming back in your senses was twisting of your stomach due to some filthy taste of medicine causing you to threw the blankets away and moved on the bed to rush to the bathroom but before your feet could even touch the ground he immediately took the small dustbin in front of your mouth while pulling your long hairs away from your face keeping them into a mess pony .

You emptied your stomach through mouth ,he cleaned your face and you spitted after cleaning your mouth with water he gave and pulled back to sit on the bed properly. Hot and thick tears were sheddering from your already red eyes as you saw his face and remembered his cruel non- human act .
You saw him taking the dustbin keeping it outdoor of the room and coming back to forward you glass of water to make you drink which you had without any question.
He took empty glaas from you keeping it aside at the table . His face was all expressionless , straight and rough .

Strong shiver ran through your body when his thumb settled on your wet lips due to water you drank earlier. Your gaze met his while he ran the pad of his thumb on your moisturized lips making you close your eyes feeling his rough yet warm touch .

"Y..you did very wrong"

Shaking words came out of your mouth refering his inhuman brutality he has done.

"I know.....and I don't care about it .. you should also not overthink"

He whispered feeling his hot breathing against your face you know he is dangerously close to your which made you open your eyes slightly and you saw him leaning to claim your lips making your throat dry.

"I didn't brushed my teeth or bath and have a bad breath..we shouldn't...,"

"Bathed or not,,, cleaned or not .. I don't care about anything if its you "

His words made you shut your next words and inhaled deeply with racing heart. Next moment his lips took yours while you shut eyes tightly giving up in his touch with tearful eyes which were proof of your acceptance of cruel fate .

He left long time ago and I'm laying here thinking about the mess in which I'm being involved.

Is this normal to be with him.??? Is I'm safe with him..???
What's assurance he won't hurt me out of his psycopathatic behaviour..?

Numerous questions were thudding my brain with the speed of bullet train.

Should I leave him...??? How can I...when i myself can't even breath for him...I'll die without him... Die..??

Yes...yes...so what if I can't live without him .I can die.. yes.. I'll kill myself and end up these all miseries of mine .

With this thought I went out of the room and headed towards kitchen finding a sharp knife which's one cut is enough for splash all blood of me out of my wrist that was now settled on my soft flesh .

Tears were sheddering non stop from my eyes thinking how my life has changed within days. A sting rushed through my body when I rubbed the shape side of knife on my wrist resulting thick blood gush out of .

With Stony heart once again I repeated the earlier action then twice and thrice. The white floor under me was now coated with red liquid that is my own blood . I waited for more minutes to thicken the black dots appearing in front of sight so I can leave this pain and world . With these thoughts my consciousness left me .

________________________________________

Vedanth's pov:

My everything shattered ,my hopes to get a new life with her because she laying lifeless with no heart beat and puls. Blood was pooled around her . Same blood used to give me satisfaction when i revenge people is piercing my soul because it's her blood .
She gave her life instead of giving in her love ..her love for me . I too don't have any reason left to live after she left me..alone.

"I love you so much doctor"

Were the last words from my lips befor i pressed the trigger of gun that I hold on right at the side of my forehead.

____________________________________

Yes..yes.please cus me..... because I completed this book here ....
💔🙂

And I'm going to come back with a very spicy and thrilled book 😉