happy ending (bonus parts)

Aatik's pov:

"your wounds will hurt'

"I don't care..."

I murmured while sucking his lips more deeply in my mouth feeling to pull them completely inside and chew to drink the all arousal of them . He was being way too gentle with me . He is taking care of my wrist to not get them hurt but in contrast i was just being out of control. I just want to kiss him more and more not caring about my wrists because I know he is handling me very well. I never feel this much urge and desperation for him perhaps it's because he confessed me .

How stupid he is can't he say before ...

I thought and biten his lips slightly making him a hiss little but he smiled afterwards. He isn't rough anymore, his always dark and emotionless eyes showing care ,love , passion and desires for me ..the desires he is controlling at the moment.

"Enough.....let's make you eat something "

He whispered while pulling his lips out of my mouth pecking them thrice . Unwantedly i had to back up and he settled the food tray in front of me settling the duvet flat and gives me a spoonful of soup bowling it in front of his lips and forwarded it to me and I gulped it down to my throat feeling the sweet and salty taste hitted my taste buds ,i must say I cooked deliciously.

"You cooked it...?"

'nah... My ghost did"

He replied sacarastically blowing cool the other spoonful.

"Ayy vedanth "

I glared at him showing him my fake anger.

"Obviously I cooked it for my princess"

He told me softly making me smile and heart flutter at his sweetness and care. He made me at whole bowl of soup and fruits with glass of fresh orange juice despite of me denying as I was full but stubborn he didn't leave me until I ate whole while I also feed him .After that he gave me medicine and left with utensils to the kitchen while walked in the room as he didn't let me come with him downstairs and told me to rest all time.

I waited him but he didn't show up very soon and tried to go outside the room but it was locked from outside so with a long sigh i layed on the bed thinking where he went and left me alone and with a heavy heart and many thoughts in my mind i didn't know when i slept due to the effect of medicine.

At midnight:

My eyes shut opened when my ears got the sound when door of the room unlocked, i immediately turned its side and saw him entering and closing the door behind. My heart got it's peace seeing him and I ran to him throwing my arms around him hugging him tightly and he also caged me back tightly while snuggling and inhaling in my hairs.

"Where you went for this long"

I asked him pulling little back to see him face .

"I was outside this room"

He replied while caressing my cheeks. Hearing his reply my eyebrows frowned with confusion.

"Why you didn't let me out or you came inside..?? Why you locked the door.????

"So that you can take some rest because I knew you wouldn't sleep if I would here neither i would able to let you sleep "

_____________________________________

Author's pov for Aatika:

He said with an eye wink while wetting his lower lip with a tongue flick making your stomach turned badly and cheeks hot getting the meaning behind his words and his infamous smirk formed on his handsome face . He is looking hundred times more attractive and hotter than ever. He noticed your eyes on his face staring with unspoken desires for him and he pulled you closer to his chest wrapping his muscular arms around you while his back was hitting to the wall beside door of your room .

'i love you so much...so fuvking much"

He whispered while snuggling in your hairs and rubbing his cheek on yours sending waves of current in your whole body make it heated up for him and your knees weaken hearing his deep voice .

"Not more than me my.. psycopath murderer"

You breathed out along with heavy inhale and exhale.

"And you are surely a death of this psycopath murderer"

His one hand securely tugged you against him while other went around your left thigh to make you wrap it around his waist when he pinned you against the wall turning with a swift motion giving him access to touch his clothed lower part with yours which was throbbing for him by now and a loud moan escaped from your mouth at the friction.

"Aaaah .. vedanth"

"You should sleep "

He breathed thrusts his lower more against you making your back rub against the wall thoroughly.

"Your actions are saying other things"

Your voice trembled as it got converted into a breathy moan . He looked at your face while staring at your red and hot face while pearl like sweat breads were formed on your forehead.

"Let's sleep "

He said softly while loosening his steel grip around you but before it can weaken more you pulled his collar from both sides tightly and whispered sternly.

"Don't you dare......"

"Being wild i see..."

He spoke while eyeing you deeply .

"I liked it "

He said while biting your cheeks not too harshly to make you feel pain but sensually enough to quiver your entire body"

"But I don't like you being too soft "

You breathed out repeating his actions that are not on his cheek but on his lower lips and next moment you found yourself completely and strongly pinned against the wall with his on hand iron grip around your wrists far away from your wounds while other one around your waist tightly.

"You love to seeing my beast side .. don't you"

He growled rubbing his hard chest at your bre''ts which are only covered by a shirt without any bra under making you moaned sinfully.

"Yes . "

Your reply worked as petrol on fire .

"I'm no one to be blamed if you feel weak and won't able to walk in the morning"

With that he smashed his lips on yours passionately.
___________________________________

Next chapter after +40 votes on this 🙂
I deserve follow don't i.???

Please make it 300 family soon . I lubb you so much.