chapter 6

Next morning:

Author's pov:

She was sleeping peacefully when a glaas of cold water was thrown on her face making her immediately got up from sleeping position with a jolt. Her eyes shot open while coughing badly due to some water entered in her nose and mouth.

"Within 10 minutes i want you at dinning table with my breakfast ready ..got it.." he demanded making her shock with his cold aura. "Me...how"..?

"Why aren't you.?" He cutted her while pulling her hairs making her yelp in pain.

"Within 10 minutes i want you downstairs otherwise the consequences will be not so good for you" he growled while leaving her hairs with a strong push making her hiss
and left the room.

She got up from bed and with a sigh hurriedly went to the bathroom and came to kitchen for prepare breakfast for him.

She quickly began to make pancakes for him and he came to the dinning table eyeing on her.
"Dr. Breakfast right now" he ordered her and she immediately bring his food on the table making him smirk but in hurry her hand accidentally touch the glaas making it fell down and shattered into pieces. She gulped hard witnessing his dark eyes on her . He immediately got from his chair while pulling her from her shoulders firmly making her hiss .

"You good for nothing dr ." And slapped her hard making her fall on the floor at the pieces of broken glaas. Some pieces went into her flesh giving her bleeding and bruises but he didn't care to see her even for a once and went out of the house after locking it.

She cried badly and stood up . After reaching his room she searched for first aid kit and treated her wounds with it tears were flowing nonstop from her puffy eyes.
After done with her wounds she took her tears away with the back of her palm and try to gain her strength.

'i have to leave this pyco's place as soon as possible, ill be died soon if I stayed longer here" she thought.

But little did she knows that there is no escape for her now.
______________________________