chapter 5

Author's pov

Low whimpers escaped from her mouth when he began to suck her lips with rough pulling. Her body heated up when he slided his warm tongue in her mouth and let it meet with hers. Her hands automatically gripped on his roots pulling him more closer to deepens the kiss. Their tongues fighting for dominance and he won when he caught her tongue and started to suck it roughly .

They eat each other's mouth till satisfaction.

She moaned painfully when he entered the head of his manhood inside her sore vagi"na.

"Pleas...ees it vedanth..hurts a lot'...... She pleaded but he unheard her and pushed himself fully inside her in a hard thrust Making her maon loudly in pain.

"Aah... doctor you are feeling fu""king heaven...so tight" he growled in pleasure where she only sobbed .

"Dont worry you'll feel pleasure"

He thrusted into her while taking her breast in his warm mouth sucking them like a baby.
Her pain started to vanish and got replaced by pleasure when he thrust in an inhuman speed and ruin her skin with his warm wet lips and tongue.

They both were panting heavily bodies locked with each other with sinfulness.

She was supposed to stop him and feeling disgust as he was taking her without her will but instead she was encouraging him by scratching his back and pulling him more closer as her body was willing to do anything for the pleasure he was giving.

He left her breast and attached his mouth to her while his thrust became more hard and deep and he is becoming more ridgid inside her. Without any denied her lips began to move along with his and their moment became more intimate.

They both were about to reach their climax
And he thrust her more hard and dense while his fingers started to rub her bundle of nerves making her more closer to her orgasm.

With one more thrust they both came together. Him inside her and her liquid was dripping to his veiny manhood as he was still inside her . They both were panting heavily.

"Told you na you'll feel pleasure" he breathed on her lips while smooching them with having a smirk on his handsome yet dark face meanwhile regret rushed through her veins.