Chapter 1

Chapter 1: A Promise for Revenge

The male monarch, King Daniel, was a malevolent individual who held the position of power in England. Despite being despised by the entire kingdom, the people were too intimidated to oppose him. King Daniel was engaged in a conflict with King Jason, the ruler of Scotland, who was highly regarded and a devoted parent to his son, Prince James. King Jason was wedded to Queen Annabelle, but the populace was dissatisfied with his choice of spouse, believing he could have made a better selection.

On the battlefield, King Jason was present while Prince James was concerned about his father's safety. However, due to his young age, Prince James was not allowed to participate in the war. Queen Annabelle, on the other hand, was not worried about her husband and was having an affair with King Daniel, resulting in her pregnancy. This made Prince James angry as he disapproved of his mother's behavior. Queen Annabelle was afraid of her husband finding out about her adultery, which was punishable by death. Meanwhile, King Daniel was also having an affair with a witch named Felicity Platt.

Felicity desired to become the queen by marrying King Daniel, but he refused as he was in love with Queen Annabelle. Additionally, Felicity was expecting a child and wished for them to become the future monarch of England, but King Daniel had no interest in the baby. Felicity was aware of King Daniel's affair with another woman and wanted to harm her. However, Felicity's younger sister, Sonya, was not as wicked as her. Sonya relocated to Mississippi and tied the knot with Phil Russell.

Prince James was devastated upon hearing the news of his father's death. His emotions quickly turned to anger when he learned that King Daniel was responsible for the tragedy. He demanded to know the whereabouts of his mother, but the guards informed him that she had betrayed the kingdom by running away with King Daniel. In a fit of rage, Prince James banished his mother from the kingdom and ordered the guards to arrest her for treason should they ever come across her. The prince was determined to seek justice for his father's untimely demise and restore peace to his kingdom.

The Queen, Annabelle, received a letter from her son, who is now known as King James. In the letter, King James informed his mother that if she were to return to Scotland, she would be arrested for treason and banished from the kingdom. This news left Queen Annabelle devastated. She was aware that her son would be upset upon discovering her affair with King Daniel, and therefore, she had to leave Scotland. Queen Annabelle did not intend to cause any harm to her husband or son, but her love for King Daniel was strong. She hopes that her son will eventually forgive her.

Felicity became furious upon discovering that King Daniel had wed Queen Annabelle instead of her. She vowed to seek revenge against them both and aided King James in defeating his foes. Additionally, Felicity found out that Queen Annabelle was pregnant with King Daniel's child, and she planned to cast a curse on the baby during a celebration thrown by the king. Felicity would be pleased if the child turned out to be a girl, and she was determined to make them pay for their actions.our story