Prologue

What do you do when you hold the highest office in the United States of America, a widower with two teenage children, a politician who is entering his second term as President of the United States, and a man who is slowly crumbling inside under the strain and pressure of his demanding and closely scrutinized job?

What do you do when your most trusted Secret Service Agent retires and he is replaced by a man so deliciously beautiful, but yet so unapologetically controlling that he awakens that hidden part of your sexuality that has laid dormant within you. You know the secret side of yourself that you've spent a lifetime repressing.

Someone please explain, how are you suppose to hide your feelings of attraction, lust, and your basic primal need for this Alpha male when all you want to do is strip naked, and offer yourself to the man like you are some kind of pagan sacrifice?

What does the ruler of the free world do when he finds himself wanting to be ruled and dominated by someone, and not just anyone, but another man. A man that has sworn his very life to protecting you? Finding the answers to those questions is no doubt going to be life changing, of that I am sure.

***Disclaimer***

This M/M story is a work of fiction. It is not meant to offend the prestigious office of the United States President, it is meant to show the diversity and reality that love is love whether it is between a man and woman, a man and man, or woman and woman. There are places mentioned in this book that are actual places but the references made towards the places and the people are not one of reality but that of a fictional story plot solely made up in the author's mind. The models and photos used are not for monetary gain, they are only there to provide a visual towards the plot line only. Please be advised that the models lead their own lives separate from how they are interpreted in the storyline. Their images will not be used for professional publishing of this story or any others without their expressed and written consent. Again this story is a work for pure fiction, the people, places, objects, and references to real life entities are not real. Thank you and I hope you enjoy this story.