Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Mason

The minute we got poolside, Jaxon slapped his sunglasses onto his face, spread a towel over the lounge chair, peeled off his shirt, and splayed his gorgeous body out under the sun like a tempting Greek God. Just looking at him sent my blood pressure soaring through the stratosphere. Damn, the man was too sexy for his own good.

My cock thickened wanting to show it's appreciation at the sight in front of me. I had all intents and purposes to try my best to break through my sexy President's rigid control, but I decided against it. Using my body would just gain me a physical reaction. What I wanted from the man was more than physical. I wanted a deep down to his very soul, bone deep, emotional connection as well.

I wanted to get to know the man behind the title, and I wanted him to get to know me. To desire me, and want me for who I am on the inside, not just the package on the outside. This man was not a one time hook up type of guy. Jaxon was class, intelligence, grace, and beauty combined into one dynamic package. He deserved nothing other than my absolute respect, reverence, and unconditional love. I can't even explain it. One minute I was so sure that a relationship of any kind with anyone wasn't in the cards for me. I was fully prepared to be married to my job and to use my own time to discreetly seek sexual relief outside of the White House when I needed it, and then I'd get back to work.

Never in my life could I have imagined to fall for someone so quickly. It was like love at first sight in some sappy fairytale or something, and with the President of the United States no less. Hell, when they say go big or go home. I definitely decided to shoot straight for the fucking top. Which means, that if I've got any possibility of standing a chance with this man. I had to be on top my game. I had to woo the skittish beauty and I had to be patient because in reality, Jaxon was not an average man. His job, his reputation, his character, and his whole way of life was at stake if his sexuality was questioned by the ignorant bigots holding office in this country.

I fully understood why he shies away from me and any probability of starting a romantic liaison between the two of us. The odds were not in my favor. I was also an employee, someone who he has no choice but to deal with on a daily basis unless he requests another agent. He'll have to give my Director a pretty good reason as to why he wants his personal guard, one who is specifically trained to be at his side to be replaced.

Reaching up towards my ear, I made sure my communication earbud was in place and pressed the button to do a check in with my team. I wanted to make sure that all the other agents were in place but discreetly out of sight as my President had requested. He'd also requested for the press core photographers to be removed from the property. He wanted private time and that meant no meet and greets, no photo ops, and no social events of any kind this weekend. He didn't want his entire entourage on hand, and he didn't want to see the plethora of agents shadowing his footsteps wherever he went.

His desire for privacy sometimes made the logistics of fulfilling his requests damn near impossible, and it was very frustrating at best.. But here at Camp David, which is also a military base and hub, I can have a little leniency and let him have his way. I can at least provide the illusion of solitude. Jaxon was extremely smart and he already had the experience that came with holding the office as President. He knew exactly what the deal was. He also knew for a fact that there were agents spread out all over the place like grass. It's just they were trained to say out of sight in plain sight. I expected no less from any man or woman on my team.

"Are you going to get into the pool Sir?" I politely asked him knowing full well it was more for my benefit than his. I was a glutton for punishment it seems. Seeing Jaxon all wet with water droplets shimmering all over his olive toned skin like little diamonds was sure to make me want to blow my load all over the place like a geyser.