Chapter 15

CHAPTER XV
The Willing Sleepover

───⋅ ⋅───

   My legs crumbled the second our lips met, and I would have fallen if it hadn't been for Myles pressing me harder against the wall. There wasn't a gap between our bodies as he opened his mouth and kissed me deeper, grinding against me when I released a breathless moan.

   I matched Myles' desperate pace, my entire body shivering from the sensations his mouth gave me. Like it was zapping to life. He filled my senses; his touch, his mouth, his scent. Unable to touch him back, I arched against him, pushing against the hand restraining me.

   Myles let out a low, deep groan before he roughly cupped my jaw and angled my head, so he could kiss me harder. Wanting more of him, I tried deepening the kiss, but Myles' grip on my throat tightened, almost possessively.

   It barely lasted a second, but the moment of having my air restricted made me tremble in pleasure. I moaned a little louder and he squeezed my throat, as if wanting to elicit the same noise again.

   The moment I gasped for air, he sank his tongue inside and expertly ate my mouth in a frenzy, with so much greed and desire that I felt his kiss all the way to my core. I was so lost in the sensations he was giving me, that I completely forgot where we were. It wasn't until a hazy voice in the background called out, "Get a room," did I manage to blink away some of the lust clouding my judgment.

   I ripped my mouth off Myles and shot my head to the side, panting for air I'd been deprived of. Myles still kept his hand locked on my wrists, but his grip loosened as he caught his breath. Once I managed to shakily straighten, I paid attention to the space next to me—which happened to be the entrance to the bar we'd exited from.

   Even worse? There were three groups of guys and girls idling by the front, some eyeing us in amusement, others in disgust. I've never done PDA before. I'm officially that person I hate.

   In my defence, the second Myles cornered me against the wall, everything disappeared, blurred in the background.

   He's drunk, I reminded myself angrily. He didn't mean to kiss you. He's drunk. You're supposed to be the mature, decision-maker here.

   Glancing to Myles, I frowned when I saw him glaring in the groups direction. I followed his gaze to one guy closest to us, who seemed busy giving me a suggestive smirk. He hadn't noticed he gained Myles' attention, but before he could, Myles spoke up.

   "Either you look away, or I push your eyes to the back of your fucking skull."

   The man shot his wide eyes to Myles and didn't give me another glance before he turned to his friends, mumbling something under his breath. They didn't waste another moment before entering the bar, not sparing us another glance.

   Frustrated, I sighed and tore my hands out from his grip. He released me with ease, but he instantly tried to reach for me when I placed some distance between us.

   "Where do you live, Myles?" He didn't answer, seemingly annoyed as he tried to grab my hand. When I evaded his attempts several times, he finally brought his eyes to mine. They narrowed into a glare until he saw my defeated expression. "Please? Let me just take you home."

   The fight thankfully left him because after telling him my request, he led me across the street—straight to the... tattoo parlour?

   Neither of us said nothing during the walk. All I could do was linger my eyes on Myles in confusion and interest as he fumbled with a set of keys. It wasn't long until he opened the door and turned off the alarm before setting up the security measures again. For a brief moment, I considered how I'd get out of here, but that thought disappeared as I followed him to the other end of the store, realizing he was taking us to the door I'd never seen open. It was the only door on the wall across from Spike's office.