Chapter 17

CHAPTER XVII
Happy [?] Birthday

───⋅ ⋅───

   A month flew by.

   Exam season finished, and my final marks thankfully kept my cumulative GPA high. The lease was ending in a little over a month—only a week after our graduation, so until then, I've been more active with job searching despite the interview for my internship coming soon.

   It was only yesterday evening Lillian contacted me, offering the exact date and time of my interview. In two weeks, on a Friday. I'd been with Myles, so he witnessed my freak-out session the second the call ended.

   The call resulted in me rambling for what felt like minutes. I only stopped when Myles rumbled a deep laugh, and I'd gotten so hypnotized by the sound I forgot what I was talking about. We spent the rest of my night in the room, watching a Disney movie of my choice; Inside Out.

   Was it a sad movie that always made me cry? Totally. But I wanted to see if Myles would at least tear up. That was messed up, wasn't it? Putting a movie with the expectation someone would cry? I mean, maybe in normal circumstances, that would be crazy. But I had a mental checklist with this man, and I wanted to experience his firsts; including his first cry.

   He didn't cry. Coco was next.

   Unfortunately, we both fell asleep before I could put another movie on my laptop.

   I woke the next morning hearing a wet gushing sound. It didn't register right away—until something cool landed on my abdomen, shocking me awake.

   Eyes shot open, I rapidly blinked to clear away the black dots sparkling my vision. When I managed to see where the sound came from, I sagged into the mattress. Feeling my eyes crinkling in the corners, I smirked and asked, "Whipped cream?"

   While I'd been asleep, Myles managed to manoeuvre me to the ledge of the bed, so my legs were dangling after my knees. The shirt I'd fallen asleep in had risen below my breasts, leaving the bottom half of my body completely bare, barring my underwear.

   Myles gave me a relaxed smile, but his eyes gleamed mischievously. "I also brought honey."

   Glancing to the right, I saw a can of whipped cream and honey sitting on top of the comforter. I laughed under my breath before returning my eyes to his. "It's your birthday. I should be treating you."

   Hearing that, his eyes darkened before he dragged his gaze over my body. "Trust me, princess. You're treating me." Flickering his eyes to mine, I caught his wicked smirk. "And you got an interview date. I'd rather we celebrate you. And by celebrate, I wanna eat your pussy until you're fucking drenching your sheets. Cool?"

   His nonchalant tone made me laugh, but it was soon replaced with a low moan when his mouth lowered to my stomach.

   Dropping my head back onto mattress, I arched and shook in pleasure as his warm mouth lapped the whipped cream. He took his time licking and nibbling my flesh as he gradually descended. A silent moan escaped me when he fell onto his knees, his hot breath against my core. He curled his fingers around my panties and slowly lowered them off my legs, leaving goosebumps in his wake.

   Instead of lowering his head any further, he decided to torture us both. In the next moment, I heard him shaking the whipped cream before the cool foam sprayed everywhere; from my inner thighs to my pussy. The feeling was new and weird, and yet, my body shook in anticipation.

   I choked on a laugh when something drizzled over the whipped cream. Honey.

   "Did you eat breakfast?" I rasped teasingly.