Twilight

A/n: since Ruby is now a vampire and can't get tattoos anymore she expresses herself by changing her hairstyles(just like the real Ruby ^

A/n: since Ruby is now a vampire and can't get tattoos anymore she expresses herself by changing her hairstyles(just like the real Ruby ^.~) all the Cullens hairstyles change some in each movie so I'm doing that too. These are Ruby and Seiya's Hairstyles for this one.

Ruby Pov:

High school. I can't believe I'm in high school again. With its superficial cliques and cliche dances, at least I only have two years to go and this time I'm a lot more confidant with myself and this time I'm not being bullied and if someone tired to.... Well I think you get what would happen this time around.

Of course I get stared at for different reasons now. One reason is my tattoos. Others see them and a look of surprise comes to them because I'm a girl with tattoos all over her arms. Since I'm supposed to be a teenager I guess everyone assumes I'm trouble but I'm not. I get Straight A's and respect all the faculty members and is nice when others talk to me, not that many of my classmates do.

The other reason I get stared at is because of my adoptive siblings I guess. We're all well behaved and never cause trouble but we're still outcasted from the other students because of how we look. While normally people are attracted to the most beautiful people in a room. Our beauty is more...inhuman. A little to perfect to be real. Or maybe deep down while others see a bunch of beautiful teenagers, they sense something more dangerous deep down inside about us, even if they can't explain it. Which isn't far from the truth. I honestly don't mind that everyone keeps a distance from us. It's makes it easier for me at the end of the day.

I sighed as I leaned against the wall at Gym class, bored. I used to actually like gym class in high school as a human, but now it's to easy for me. I don't get break a sweat and get tired of running or exercise like my other classmates. The sport activities that they have us do like basketball and volleyball, I had to focus on how much force I had to use to in order not to hurt anyone or damage anything. It was so easy that it was no fun at all.

I watched as other teens run around shooting baskets and hitting balls over  nets or in basketball hoops as I let part of my mind wander.

Last night in our room, flashes of me and Seiya went through my mind, bringing a smile to my face. Seiya was in my arms as my lips roam over her smooth skin and her fingers traced my tattoos with the lightest touch.