Eclipse

(Seiya's and Ruby's hairstyles)

Ruby pov:

"Are we really about to sit at a table with Jessica?" I say to Seiya as she grabbed a water bottle and paid for it. We were now back in school and managed to catch up on all the school work that we missed those months we were gone. Seeing other students and school staff reaction when we came back  to school was kinda funny and even funnier when I turned in every assignment in two days rather than the two weeks they gave us to make up the work. And now some how through Bella, her friends were kinda our friends? Maybe friends is to strong of the word, since they mostly talked to Bella while the rest of just sat at the table,So  they're more like associates.

"Relax Ruby. It's not that bad. She is our class valedictorian." She replied smiling as we walked towards the table behind Alice and Jasper.

"People can be vain and smart you know, and she's one of them." I replied back and she let out a short laugh before fixing her face.

"Be nice Ruby." Seiya said with a straight face though I still saw a hint of smugness  in her voice.

We sat down next to Bella and Edward as they talked about Jessica's graduation speech.

"So I've decided throw a party at our house." Alice announced.

"After all, how many times are we gonna graduate high school." Jasper said in low tone that only us vampires could hear and I smirked as I saw a smile fall on Edward's face.

"Really? Another party Alice?" Edward said in disbelief.

"It'll be fun." Alice replied.

"Yeah that's what you said last time." Bella argued as Alice frowned, before her eyes stared blankly ahead. I exchanged a look with Seiya before looking back at our sister, and cleared my throat. After a minute she blinked and her and Jasper shared a look.