1. Unsatisfied

You continuously kicked your bike peddles as you raced down the sidewalk to a school that you've been going to since last year, Woodsboro High School, you're now in 12th grade. Once you made it there, you parked your bike on the bike rack and held onto the strap of your backpack and walked inside the school. At home, you were home alone for most or the day because your parents were either at work because they chose not to finally skip a day or they were at a bar doing the usual, getting drunk and high with other people. They barely talked to you but that was because you didn't like talking to them, they never cared to be with you most of the time, you couldn't wait till high school was over, you just wanted to leave.

As you walked inside the school, you were jumpscared by Casey Becker, a girl in your grade who was really nice to you. "Oh, sorry" she laughed when she saw you startle. "It's alright, did you need something?" "Actually, yeah, I really need help last night's math homework, so I was wondering if you could come over and help me" she said. You just raised an eyebrow. Is this girl for real asking you for help on MATH!? "You didn't finish last night's homework?!" You looked at her. "It was too hard!" She said back. You sighed, "alright, fine" you said. "Thanks, you remember my address, right?" "Yeah, I remember" "okay, see ya later, Y/n" she waved you off.

Casey wasn't your bestest or closest friend or anything, she didn't even feel like a friend to you either. She was just in your 5th period which was math and she thinks that you're good at it, you were actually horrible at it, (ignore if you are) you only raised your hand in class for the easy questions, that's it, and she thought you were smart. But you only felt smart for dumb situations, not for important ones. "Y/n!" You turned your head and saw your other friend Sidney walking up to you. You've been her friend since last year, you had 4 other friends but you had no idea where they were. "Shit!-" your other friend Tatum yelled as she almost tripped over her foot while running up to you both.

You started being her friend this year, but that was because her boyfriend started being your friend this hear and he introduced her to you, he also dated Casey but they broke up, you had no idea why because they both told different stories. "Hey" you greeted them both. "I'm going to drag principal Himbry on this slippery ass fucking floor if he keeps making those poor janitors mop these floors everyday, this school will forever be in a disgusting nasty ass shape" Tatum said making you and Sidney laugh. You made it to your locker and that's when you saw Billy and Stu, your two other friends at their lockers.

Billy was dating Sidney and Stu was dating Tatum. As you were opening your locker, Billy saw you and his eyes widened a little. Something wasn't going right in his mind, he was going insane. He was a crazy ass fucking psycho, he knew that you already had a boyfriend but he really loved you, and he already had a girlfriend but he didn't love her. He was on a rollercoaster. Stu also saw you and he wiggled his eyebrows at Billy making him slap his shoulder. Before he could go up to you, Randy, your boyfriend, came up to you and jumpscared you making you jump.

You turned and slapped his arm. "My gosh, with the jumpscares!" You said. "Aw, well, I'm sorry, did my beautiful girl not wake up the right way?" He teased with a smile. You just shook your head with a smile. "You're not funny" you laughed making him also laugh and he gave you a kiss. Randy has been your boyfriend for 2 months, he loved you he loved you, too. You weren't all that for him though, not disrespectfully. Billy just stood there as he watched Randy help you organize your folders for every period in your locker. "I could be helping her right now" he said. "How about you go over there and help her to make it look like you're helping the both of them" Stu suggested.

Billy then walked up to you both. "Oh, hey" you greeted Billy with a smile. Billy has been your friend since last year, along with Stu. Sidney introduced you to Billy and ever since then, he's had his eye on you. "Hey" he also smiled. Before you started dating Randy, he's been your friend since the middle of this school year. Better to say the least, but you were closer with Billy than you were with Randy but you still loved him, but not crazily. Once you started dating Randy, everyone in your friend group was happy for you except for Billy. He's been an insane jealous person and he's been going crazy for those 2 months.

He knew that you and Randy were friends but he didn't think you two would actually start dating. He's been badly jealous. He would go home and knock over stuff in his room while his dad wasn't home and he also had a photo of Randy on his wall and he would throw his knife at it everyday and start saying bad stuff about him. He even once went to Randy's house and poured a bit of bleach in water and he drank it and went to the hospital for a couple of days, he was angry it didn't kill him, he thought he should've poured more. His goal was to kill everyone in the friend group except for you, he mainly wanted Sidney dead but Randy was pissing him off more.

Billy helped you organize stuff. "I got it" Randy said. "No, I'm helping too" Billy said back as he refused to look at him. "Well, thank you, both, but I think I got it from here" you said. "You sure?" Randy said. You nodded. "Alright," he gave you one last peck before walking off to his first period. Billy just rolled his eyes at him. "So, Y/n-" Sidney then came behind you both, "hey" she told Billy. Tatum went over to Stu. I can't have one single word or moment with her. She pecked him on the lips. "I'm gonna go to class, I'll see you guys later" you waved everyone off and Billy watched as you left.

He was glad that he atleast shared one period with you and that was 5th period, before lunch, he liked to write notes to you in class and so did you.