3. Tension

After 5th Period

You were sitting with everyone at fountain outside the school, that's where you guys usually ate lunch. You were sitting next to Randy, he for some reason didn't like when his lovers sat on his lap but you just shrugged it off. Billy knew so and he thought that you'd look better sitting next to him, even better, on his lap. But too bad Sidney sat against his chest. Tatum was studying her notes for the final math exam with you and Sidney while Stu was ducking his head in the fountain water to drink it.

Billy was sitting beside Randy and when Randy went to also sip some of the water, Billy had an idea. He placed his hand on the back of Randy's head and dunked it all the way in the water and held him underwater for a few seconds basically trying to drown him and you noticed and you raised an eyebrow at him then started laughing and Billy also laughed when he saw you laugh. "Okay, okay, don't kill him" that was the whole point. You laughed as you took his arm off of Randy's head and he came shooting up out of the water and water came spraying all over everyone.

"Really, asshole?!" Randy said. "What?" Billy raised his eyebrows. "It's okay, he was just messing around" you said to Randy. "Yeah, maybe then next time, I'll stick his head underwater" Randy ruffled his wet hair and used his shirt to dry off his face. Do it then, you won't even be able to lay the rest of your fingers on me. Randy just shook his head at Billy as he wrapped his arm around your neck. Billy squinted his eyes at him and you looked at Billy who smirked at you and you just shrugged and smiled a little before turning your attention back to studying with Tatum and Sidney.

Stu and Billy looked at eachother knowing that tonight was something that was going to change everything. "You should call Y/n up tonight and try asking her out with that voice box" Stu whispered to Billy making furrow his eyebrows. "Y/n, you should probably come over to my house to study with me and Sid" Tatum said. "Aw, shit, I actually can't, I have to go to Casey's house tonight to help her with her math homework from last night" Billy and Stu's eyes widened extremely wide and they quickly turned their attention towards your guy's conversation. What?!

"What?! No, why do you have to help her with something that she knew needed to be done?!" Tatum asked. "She's just being nice, Tatum" Sidney said. "Yeah, and besides, she told me that she already studied" you said. Billy and Stu looked at eachother scaredly. "Fuck" Billy whispered. "Okay? Who the hell cares! She can go find some more knowledge out of that little bob hair-do of hers to finish that homework instead of sucking too much of Steve's dick! But you need to focus on your work right now, hunny" Tatum said.

Billy and Stu were eyeing you hoping you'd go along with Tatum. "You know what? You're right, you're absolutely right, I'll be over at your place tonight" you sighed in defeat. Billy and Stu sighed in relief and Stu patted Billy's shoulder as he kept looking over at you. "You know, I wouldn't even go over to her place anyway" Randy said. "You maybe wanna come over to my place afterwards?" Randy asked. "I'm sorry, I actually can't, I'm probably going to be going home afterwards and get ready for bed" you replied. "Aw, really?" Randy said. "She said no, so that's that" Billy butted in as he took a chip out from Sidney's chip bag and munched on it.

Randy looked at Billy and Billy looked at Randy. "Thanks, Billy, I totally didn't hear her the first time" "mhm" Billy raised an eyebrow and gave him a dirty look as he continued eating Sidney's chips and kept looking at you.