15. Not Him, Me

It was the end of the day and you looked at the address that Billy gave you. Come on, it shouldn't be that bad; he'll probably be upset if you two don't hang out. You saw Billy who had his head against the locker, he looked pissed about something. You decided to walk up to him. "Hey" his head shot up and he looked at you and smiled. "Hey, did you debate if you were coming over or not?" He asked. It looked as if he was mentally crossing his fingers like he was wanting you to say yes. "Yeah, I have nothing to do anyway but I'll still ask Randy" he sighed in annoyance. "You know that just because you two are dating, you don't have to ask him to go places..I mean, that's kind of childish, don't you think?" He said.

You just looked at him. "You know what? You're right, why do I need to ask? I don't know, but I'll be over" you said making him smile more. "5?" "Sure, bye" you waved him off as you headed to your locker. Billy just smiled to himself as he watched you to go your locker, he was so in love. You did the combination and opened your locker and your eyes froze on the letter. What the fuck? MORE?! WHY?! You took it and opened it.

You know, it isn't that hard to just admit you love me, baby.

You just froze as your eyes shifted around. Billy walked over to you. "One more thing-" you startled and turned your back so it can face your locker and he wouldn't see. He raised his eyebrows and chuckled a little. "Sorry. Listen, um..Stu's having a little fiesta tonight if..you're up on coming?" A fiesta? During all of this?! Oh well, better than staying in a hospital all night. "I guess" you replied. He nodded with a smile and walked away. You just shut your eyes and took a deep breath. "Stop it..you're fine" you whispered to yourself.

At The Video Store

Billy was talking to 2 girls that were from school and they were just dashing all over him. "You know, Sidney can't really find out about you coming to my house~" one girl said. "No, I actually have someone else" he said. The girl raised an eyebrow and looked at her friend, then they both laughed a little. "Oh, so who's the lucky girl you're fucking behind Sidney's back?" Her friend asked. "We haven't got to that part yet, she's already with someone but I'll do something tonight" the girls both say "ooooo" in unison and laughed. "Well, good luck with that" she said as they both laughed more and walked away.

Billy raised his eyebrows and gave them a weird look. Ugly ass whores. He then saw Randy talking to Stu and he rolled his eyes at the sight of Randy and stood behind another shelf so he could hear their conversation. "Well, what's his reason?" Stu asked Randy. "Maybe Sidney wouldn't have sex with him.." Randy replied. "What, is she saving herself for you?" Stu teased. "Maybe, now that Billy tried to mutilate her. Do you think Sid would go out with me?" Randy asked Stu making him laugh. Billy's eyes widened. Not at the fact that he wants to fuck Sidney, but the fact that he's already dating you and he's saying that shit.

Billy just looked at Randy shocked by his words. Now he felt bad for you, imagine your boyfriend wanting to fuck your bestfriend. Billy thought about how you would've reacted if you were here. But yet, he felt happy. He was happy that he probably got a better chance at having you. Even though it was none of his business to know about what goes on in your relationship, he knew that you didn't deserve that. You didn't deserve to have someone who wanted someone else and not you. "Fucking douchebag" Billy mumbled as he walked over to Randy.

She'll choose me tonight. Not him, me.