18. Drained By Image

You ran down the stairs and went into the kitchen where you saw Gale Weathers with Dewey. You furrowed your eyebrows at the sight of her and you also saw Randy who was..smirking while talking to Sidney. Don't be dramatic, don't be dramatic..he's probably just laugh-smiling at something she had said. But..she looked upset about something, probably the fact that Billy was here..yet. "Hey" Tatum walked up to you. You looked at her "my gosh, hey" you said as you rubbed your head with a headache. "Are you and Randy alright? You seemed pissed with him" you shrugged. "Don't know, Don't care, I just need a drink" she nodded with a smile. "That's my girl!" She said.

You just turned away and walked into the kitchen. Yes, you had already promised yourself not to drink but stress and nerve can slowly kill you. You had no idea who that was on the telephone. Why wasn't it happening yet? Why weren't you being killed yet? You walked up to the counter and saw a drink that was already full. You didn't give a fuck, you just drinked it. You put the cup down after like 2 to 3 sips. You walked back inside the living room and that's when you felt your headache getting worse. Why? What was happening? Your vision turned into a blur and Sidney and Randy looked at you. Randy's eyes widened and he walked over to you.

"You said you weren't going to drink..!" He whisper yelled noticing how stumbly you looked. "I got it! God, you're so ugly!" You felt done. Randy furrowed his eyebrows,
"Y/n, sit down..!" He said. "Ohhh, look at you, you probably fucked her!" You said with a bit of a loud laugh as you pointed at Sidney who furrowed her eyebrows and her eyes widened a little at what you just said. "Randy, what did you give her..!?" Sidney whisper yelled. "I didn't, she probably drank too much of that liquor you bought..!" He replied as you pushed you down on the couch. Stu for some reason smirked a little. "Tate, get me another beer, will ya?" He said to her.

"What am I, the beer witch?" She scoffed as she got it. You were too drugged out to know that Tatum was leaving you. You just passed out on the couch and Sidney was just staring at you like she wanted to know why you've been shit all day.