19. Drugged With Love

(Not like the movie)
(SMUT)

Your heart was thumping and your head was spinning like crazy as you were asleep on the couch. You heard screaming coming from someone. You lazily opened your eyes and saw Sidney pointing a gun at Randy and Stu. You widened your eyes and got up but tipped over as you were still stumbly and you fell against the coffee table and groaned in pain as you felt your back get fucked up again. "Fuck this man..-" "Y/N!!" You looked over and got up slowly and stumbled over to Sidney. "My God, you're..who did this?!" She was mad seeing that it looked like you were still overdrugged. "What, am I dead?" You asked with a laugh. She shook her head as tears came down and that's when you both heard a thud.

You turned around and saw Billy come rolling down the stairs. "Oh shit, did you also die?" You asked Billy with another laugh. You then layed your body against the wall as you felt your head fuck around again. Your back was hurting and you groaned in pain and started crying but then laughed still feeling done. Billy took the gun from Sidney as he was looking at you concerned. Why isn't she coming over to me? Billy opened the door allowing only Randy in. "Fuck! Y/n!" Randy hugged you but you pushed him away, "you didn't fuck me yet!" You yelled and laughed more. He furrowed his eyebrows shocked at your attitude. "Stu's flipped out! He's gone mad!" Billy turned. "We all go a little mad sometimes" he smirked before shooting Randy.

"Oh my God" you said with a yawn and stumbled over to him. "Anthony Perkins, Psycho" he said with an evil as he scratched his head with the gun. Billy's eyebrows were furrowed. That pill was suppose to make her want me, not act drunk. Sidney stood up and looked at Billy. "Corn syrup, same stuff they used for pigs blood in Carrie" you raised an eyebrow and Sidney just grabbed your arm to go into the kitchen but you two bumped into Stu who pulled out the voicebox. "Surprise, Sidney" your eyes widened at the realization and you try to get yourself back together. "What..?" Sidney pushes out of the way while she still held your hand.

Billy then blocks the other side and Stu threw him the voicebox. "What's the matter, Sidney, you look like you've seen a ghost?" He said as he pointed the gun at Sidney. Your heart started racing and you let go of Sidney's hand and backed away but Stu grabbed your arm making you gasp. What the fuck was going on?! "Why are you doing this?!" Sidney yelled as she also backed up. "It's all part of the game, Sidney!" "It's called GUESS HOW I'M GONNA DIE!" "Fuck you!!" She yelled. You yanked your arm away from Stu who grabbed your injured arm instead making you yell in pain. "Let go, bitch!" You still had a little of a drunk voice.

He just laughed. "No, no, no, no..we already played that game, remember? You lost..!" He pointed the knife at her. Billy then looked over at you and walked up to you with a smirk. "How's that pain comin' in, baby?~" he bit his lip as he layed his hands on your thighs. Sidney's eyes widened. "I don't wanna fuck" you shook your head tiredly. He looked a Stu, "why the fuck didn't you give her the 24 hour pills?!" "I did, man, Randy had her relax!" "You should've FUCKING STOPPED HIM!" Billy yelled making everyone startle. He looked at you again. "Did you understand everything I said to you on the phone and on those letters..?!" He asked in aggression.

Your eyes widened. "That-..that was you..?!" He had a horny expression as he nodded and nibbled on the knife. You almost fell due to how drugged you were and Billy caught you. "Why didn't you listen? I told you, you have Sid-" "I want you. Plain and simple..you know, ever since you started dating Randy, I've been wanting to kill everyone just to have you. Why has that been such a problem?!" He yelled startling you. "Because I love him.." you took a deep breath so you wouldn't throw up from the drug. "And I don't fucking care!!" He yelled again making you turn your head away.

"I wanted you so fucking bad!! But you chose some dumb fuck lookin' of a little bitch over someone who could've gave you more fucking aggression!!" He didn't regret yelling, he's had enough with you choosing Randy over him. "He wanted Sidney, NOT you!! I WANTED YOU!!" He yelled louder. "Billy, please.." he shut his eyes in anger. "Matter of fact, I could've been a better boyfriend than him, baby..did you know that?" "Please stop..-" "DID YOU?!" He screamed. "I could be fucking you right now, you know?" Your eyes widened big time, along with Sidney's and Stu's. He then leaned in and grabbed your waist and pulled you close to him making your stomach slammed against his and you groan in pain.

"Now that we're both ready..we can start. Wouldn't that be nice..?!" He evily smirked. You turned to Sidney who was staring in shock and tears were rolling down her eyes. It looked as if her eyes were saying "just do it, Y/n..I don't want you to go like everyone else did.." tears rolled down your eyes, too, and you looked at Billy who was holding up a knife as a threat to fuck anyone up who wanted to stop you both. "I guess..." you replied as you cried. He smiled more, "Stu, take her. I want privacy with Y/n" Stu nodded nervously and kicked Sidney into the kitchen. You were too drained out to see Billy unzipping his jeans and rolling a condom on himself. This is really happening, fuck...

"This is a dream come true, isn't it, baby?" He bit his lip as you took a skippy deep breath. Just nod. You nodded and you pulled your pants down. You sat on the counter and he opened your legs and slammed into you making you moan loudly. He grunted as he felt amazing. You just wrapped your arms his neck as he went faster. You weren't saying stop, why did it feel like you were okay with this? You know what? Fuck it. You digged your nails through his back and moaned enthusiasticly. "My God, Billy" you moaned making him go faster. "Isn't so bad, right?" He stopped for a moment. You just looked him in eyes and nodded and he smashed his lips onto yours and continued.

That was until you two heard a gunshot.