11. Scared To Die

You were rushed to the hospital. You couldn't breathe at all, you were barely making any movement and you were in big pain. Tatum wasn't allowed to follow you because you had to be recovered quickly or else you would die. Dewey was the only cop allowed to follow you around. He tried to get ahold of your parents but they weren't answering and he had no idea where they were. Sidney was also attacked the same night you were and she also wasn't able to come follow you around. You needed plenty of space because you were stressed out, exhausted, and almost dying.

Billy was in jail for the whole night because Sidney thinks that he's the one who attacked her. He was hurting badly. He sat in his prison cell, not thinking about Sidney, but thinking about you. He was scared, thinking that you weren't going to make it. "What are you gonna do first thing in the morning, Loomis?" A police officer asked him as he stood at his cell. "Can I see Y/n?" He raised an eyebrow. "I'm afraid not. She can't have anyone seeing her right now" "you said tomorrow, today is not tomorrow" Billy said.

"And I'm telling you that she probably can't have anyone seeing her tomorrow either" Billy just layed his face in his hands as guilt flew into his heart. "Maybe try getting things together with miss Prescott" he said before walking away. Billy shook his head, "fuck that bitch" he mumbled.

With You

Doctors had to sit you up so they could take off your shirt and held you breathe easier. They took your shirt off and held your back and stomach. "Can you hear me, miss? Look at me if you can" you just shifted your eyes at her as your whole body was pale and red. Dewey sat next to the bed as he held his hat anxiously. The doctors then looked at your back and stomach. "That person crushed her back pretty good and it looks like her diaphragm was squeezed.." the doctors started to get worried. Dewey's eyes widened extremely wide. "Jesus..!!" Dewey was also scared.

They then looked at your arm. "And this is definitely broken, no doubt, her whole arm is bruised and red and it's getting stiffy.." they said as they turned on the x-ray. "We're gonna have to squeeze her back and stomach to get her diaphragm back in place" the doctor said.

Your Mind

Breathe. For fuck sakes, I can't!! I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die...he killed me, he killed me, he killed me. He wants me to dead, he hurt me, now he killed me. Don't close your eyes, keep them open, he killed you, he wants you dead, he killed you. Wake up, I am awake, I'm gonna die.

The doctors then held your back and stomach and told you to relax before they do this but how were you suppose to?! You couldn't breathe!! I CAN'T BREATHE, PLEASE HURRY, I'M GONNA DIE, I CAN'T...

The doctors counted to 3 and once they got to 3, they pushed your injured back into your stomach and your diaphragm was pushed back into place. You just fell onto the bed and fell asleep. Dewey stood up in full speed. "Y/N!!"

Control, run, breathe, control, run, breathe
Control, run, breathe, control, run, and...brea-..the...