4. Billy's Rage

Once tutorial period hit, you were in the same class as Randy and Billy. You sat next to Billy this time and Randy sat in front of you. Billy hated this period because Randy was in it. But now he wanted a turn, he wanted to try and talk to you without anyone interrupting. "Hey, Y/n?" he said making you look at him. "Yeah?" "Your eyes are very beautiful, you know that?" He said. Your eyes widened a little as your heart felt flattered but you quickly brushed it off. He's just being friendly. "Thanks" you smiled making him smile. "You know, I couldn't agree with you more, she's very beautiful in general" Randy said as he turned around facing you and Billy.

Billy just looked at him. I could've also said that, I could've complimented her whole self instead of just her eyes. God fucking damnit. You smiled at Randy who also smiled at you and turned away as his eyes went past Billy who was looking at him annoyed and with anger. Billy got up from his seat to go sharpen his pencil and as he was sharpening it, all he was thinking about was the way he would just go up to Randy and stab him in the neck with his sharpened pencil. He chuckled lowly at the thought of it. You also got up but to get a piece of blank paper. You walked past Billy and he looked at you making you look at him and he smiled at you and you smiled back.

His head turned your way as his eyes observed you. He was so in love, you just had no idea. Randy then got up and walked past Billy to go over to you. Billy turned around again and saw Randy wrapping his arm around your neck. He felt his anger threatening him and he looked at the clock and saw that the bell was about to ring and it indeed did. He looked at you both one more time before grabbing his stuff and storming out the classroom.

When He Got Home

He entered his room by barging on full speed making the door hit the wall and make a hole through it. He threw his backpack across the room and kicked over his nightstand in full speed. He wasn't thinking about anything else right now besides Randy. He hated him, he just wanted him dead. He thought it wasn't fair how he couldn't have you. I mean, he did know you longer than Randy and you both were closer. Billy then grabbed his pillow and tore it apart as he yelled in anger, then he kicked his closet door down and kicked a massive hole in his wall.

He then punched his window in full speed making a bunch of cuts on his hand and they all started bleeding immediately. He didn't care though, he was use to blood. The blood dripped all over his carpet and he grabbed his knife out from his knocked over nightstand and started stabbing the shit out of his torn up pillow pretending it was Randy. "DIE, YOU STUPID SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!!" He yelled loudly as he continuously stabbed his pillow but much faster. He then stood up and started stabbing the wall and carving lines on it. He then started carving your initials on his ring finger and chuckled as he did so.

The blood that was dripping on his cutted up hand was getting all over his clothes that he decided to wipe some of it on his face. He stormed back out his room and into the bathroom where he looked in the mirror and saw how much of a mess he was. He then smirked. "You're mine, Y/n. You're mine.." he said before he started laughing like a total maniac. "You're mine" he kept saying while laughing. "And he'll die. They'll all die" he added on.