5. Normally This Way

You were at Tatum's house studying with her and Sidney both. "I fucking hate this, when can we stop?" Tatum asked. "We just started, Tate" Sidney replied. "How about we study for like 10 to 20 minutes" you said. "That's too long!" Tatum whined as she layed on the ground and kicked her feet in the air making you and Sid both laugh. "Okay, um, how about 5 minutes?" You said. "That's also way too long!" She complained more. You and Sid looked at eachother like "is she for real right now?"

"1 minute?" You joked. "Longer!" She said. "2 seconds?" You joked again. "That's more longer!" "No seconds?" "Better!" she sat back up. You and Sidney laughed even more at her humor. "No, but really, Tatum, we gotta study, the finals are this Friday" Sidney said. Tatum groaned. "I'd rather be at Stu's house than do this" she said. "And I'd rather be with Randy right now but we've gotta do this" you said back. She rolled her eyes at you 3 started studying.

With Billy and Stu

"Come on, man" Stu whined. "Shut the hell up, I just wanna see my girl" Billy said as they both walked down the neighborhood to Tatum's house. They found her house and stood behind a tree. Billy saw you in Tatum's room with her and Sidney trying to study. "Tatum's a good convincer" Stu said. "Yeah, so am I" Billy said back as he took out the voice box and started dialing Tatum's room telephone number. Stu's eyes widened. "What are you doing?-" "shh!" Billy said as it started dialing.

He saw Tatum look at her telephone as it started ringing and she got up to answer it. "Yeah, hello?" "Is Y/n available?" "No, she's busy, bye-" "I wanna talk to her" "she can't, she's busy" Billy saw you look at Tatum curiously when you heard your name and you got up and walked over to her. "Who is it?" You asked her. She shrugged and handed it to you. Billy smiled when he saw Tatum give the phone to you. "Hello?" "Hello, Y/n" "who's this?" "Someone who wants to talk to you" "oh, so we're calling unknown numbers now?" You said. "Maybe, is it a bad thing that I wanna talk to you?"

"No, I just wanna know who this is because I don't talk to strangers" "well, then it looks like you're gonna have to earn it" "yeah, no, see ya" you hung up. "Who was it?" Tatum asked. "I don't know, they refused to say their name" you replied. Sidney raised an eyebrow. "Probably some weirdo from school" she said. "Himbry?" You joked making them both laugh.

Billy looked at the phone then looked at you. He felt his throat tighten and his heart race and he took a skippy deep breath. He felt upset. He really wanted to talk to you, he thought that he should've talked more properly. That wasn't proper. He was already annoyed and hated Randy because he took you away from him and he wants to talk to you more so you would fall for him instead of Randy. Stu patted his back but Billy just shook him off and stormed down the sidewalk with Stu following behind him so they could go back to his house to get Stu's dad's car to drive down to Casey's house and kill her.

You didn't know that Billy loved you, but that was alright because he wasn't planning on giving up.