9. Mysterious Gifts

You went to school the next day shook up from last night, you were scared. You didn't even bother saying hi to anybody, you just went to your locker. I'm being watched, I'm being watched. You did the usual, combination, then opened it. Your eyes widened once again. There were..so many little envelopes and a medium box. What the fuck?! You just stared at them and then you grabbed one of the little envelopes and opened it. What in the hell?! There was a little message and it was written in blood. You looked around to make sure that nobody was looking and you turned back around to read it.

I could be him right now

WHO WAS THIS PERSON!? You were about to open another one but then Tatum came behind you. "Hey-" you quickly slammed your locker shut startling Tatum. "Jeez!" "Don't come behind me like that!" You said. "Sorry, dang! Why'd you slam your locker shut like tha-" "Because I just did!" You interrupted her as your whole body was shaking scaredly. She just stared at you concerned. "What's up with you this morning?" She asked. "Nothing! I'm just tired!" You replied. "You look worried more than tired" she said back. "Tatum." "Okay, okay, I was just checking up on you since you didn't come see me and Sid this morning. Also, I think Randy's looking for you" she said before walking away.

You just shut your eyes and slammed your back against the locker as you sighed. You opened your locker again and you looked at the box. You opened it in your locker and OH MY FUCKING GOD! IT WAS ANOTHER BOX FILLED WITH TONS MORE LITTLE ENVELOPES! Your eyes were just widened as you stared at the envelopes and box. "Woah, what's all that?" Your eyes widened more and you turned around and saw Billy. "I don't know and I don't wanna know.." you replied nervously. Once you turned back around to put all of the other envelopes in the box, a smile formed on Billy's face. "It looks like someone really likes you" he said.

"I don't know what's going on right now..something related to this happened at Tatum's house too" you said. Billy just observed you, he couldn't take his eyes off of you like, ever. "Hey, Y/n" Sidney came up behind Billy. "Hey, Sid" Billy quickly pecked her on the lips. Why did it feel like you cared about that? "What's in that box?" She pointed at it. "Oh, um..project stuff" you replied. "We don't have any projects for the rest of the year" "No, no, no, it's for home" you said back. She just nodded. Billy slightly smirked at your lie. "Hey, um, I think Randy's looking for you" Sidney said. Billy rolled his eyes. "Oh-" "hey" he popped up. Where did he come from?

"What's that?" He asked meaning the box. "Um, I don't know" you replied. "I thought it was your project stuff?" Sidney butted in. Goddammit. "Yeah, um..-" "well, what is it?" Randy asked. "Maybe it isn't for her project and she just wanted to keep it private, not have everyone butt in, you know?" Billy defended. You looked at him with a thank you smile and he raised his eyebrows as in "you're welcome."

"Yeah, sorry" Sidney said. "It's alright" you said back. Randy was just looking at the box and Billy was looking at him like he wanted to just push him away from you. "Maybe you should put it in your locker so you don't have to carry it around all day and get it when it's time to leave" Billy said. "Right" you said as you opened your locker again and put it in there then closed it shut. "I'm gonna go now, see ya" Randy pecked you and Sidney waved you off as she pecked Billy and went the other way to her first period. As you walked past Billy. You both looked at eachother and you felt a little brush on your hand as you walked by him.