14. Fast Times

You just sat there in your seat and zoned out as Billy had his eyes on you, he felt horrible for what he did to you last night. He had an idea. "Y/n?" You snapped back in reality and looked at him. "If we were to hangout later, would you maybe wanna..settle at my house?" He asked. Your eyes shifted down as they widened a little and you had to think about it. "Um..." he raised an eyebrow. "I'll have to maybe..think about it and let you know before I leave?" You suggested. He nodded understandably. "I can write down my address just in case you say yes?" You nodded and he tore off a piece of the paper that was on his desk and started writing it down.

He had a sly smirk on his face. Randy and Sidney won't be able to do shit once she's fucking me later on. He gave it to you and you put it in the back of your pants pocket. This wasn't enough, he thought that maybe he should start a conversation with you right now so that it could boost up your decision on coming over to his house. "Oh no- class, I'll be right back, the printer stopped working!" The teacher yelled as she scrambled out of the classroom. Little did the teacher know, Billy went into the library before this period and poured water on the cord and outlet to make it stop working so he could talk to you longer.

The whole class then started talking. Billy turned his body towards you making you look at him. "Do you maybe..watch a bit of horror?" He asked. "A bit? More like a lot" you replied. He raised his eyebrows, "really?" You nodded. "Any type?" You looked down to think. "I'm into the basic, y'know..?" He nodded again as he still observed you. The bell then rang startling you as the telephone ringing couldn't get out of your head. You gathered your stuff and got out the classroom with Billy following behind you. "Y/n-" "Y/n!" You and Billy turned your heads and saw Randy who literally ran over to you.

Billy watched as you hugged him tightly and he stroked your hair and he pecked you on the lips. Billy balled his fists up as he watched Randy's thumb lift up your chin. That's it! He wasn't wasting no time! He stormed by your locker and put another letter in there as he looked at you and Randy again.