6. A Bloody Gift

The next day was crazy. The school's yard was filled with lots of police cars and news reporter, plus nosey ass people who went around asking questions and butting into conversations that weren't theirs. You were worried as you looked around confused and walked with Sidney. "My God" you said. "What happened?" Sidney asked as you both walked up to the school. Tatum then popped up beside you two. "Tatum, what's happening?!" Sid asked. You were just looking around at everyone and you also saw none other than Gale Weathers. Your mom was crazily obsessed with her show but you weren't.

You knew that her true colors were being a bitch and a gold digger as she treated her cameraman poorly. It felt like a movie right now. Sid and Tatum looked at you. "Casey and Steve were killed last night!" Tatum said. Your eyes widened. "What?!" "Yeah, like full on gutted, hung, and tied to a chair! Dewey says that it's the worst crime since...it's bad!" Tatum had to pause. Sidney's mother was murdered last year and she never liked it being brought up.

Once you guys entered the school, it was almost empty. You were shocked. You felt relieved though because you ditched her house, good decision to study. You went over to your locker and did the combination and opened it. You then saw a box. You took it out, it didn't say who it was from, all it said was to Y/n. You opened the box and your eyes widened extremely wide and gasped in horror as you dropped the box. It was flooded with blood and it had a little necklace in it. It spilled all over your shoes. Some people also looked down and their eyes also widened.

You covered your mouth scaredly. Someone ran down the hall to get principal Himbry. You stared down at the blood and the necklace as principal Himbry made his way over to you. "What on earth is this?!" He asked. "I-I don't know, it just came out..!" You were scared. "There is a crime scene going on, miss, we cannot be tolerating this!" He said. "No, no, no, sir, it wasn't me! It just came out of my locker, I swear!-" "get this cleaned up!" He said as he looked you up and down in a sexual manner. Your eyes were just widened. "Piece of shit principal" you mumbled as you looked down and quickly picked up the blood covered necklace and ran to the bathroom to wash it off.

With Billy

He stood by his locker as he watched the whole situation happen. He smiled to himself as he watched you pick up the blood covered necklace. That was actually Casey and Steve's blood mashed together and that was Casey's necklace, he just thought that the necklace would look better on you and thought it would be a nice gift, the blood was just the gift wrapping. He just chuckled lowly. Now we're getting somewhere.