Chapter 1: Introduction

[Metro Announcer]: "Train will be arriving in 30 seconds."

As I stand near the edges of the platform, I wonder what would happen if I had listened to my parents, my friends, my teachers, and my superiors.

Would I have led to a more successful life? A future better than ever?

But that's not important now, what is important now is my objective: To jump off the platform.

I know it sounds horrible, but the way I see it, it's the only way to get out of this boring and depressing life of mine.

Life is depressing, it's the fact that is always there.

Youth covers all of the flaws of a modern society and gives you pure joy and happiness.

A place where you don't need to worry about taxes, crimes, money, housing, heating, and even the internet.

As I wait for a few more seconds, I see the train coming up near the platform.

This was it, the moment that can end this miserable life of wake up, work, work, eat, sleep and repeat.

I am going to end the cycle.

I walked off the platform and onto the tracks, as I fell, I glare at the light of the train was emitting.

The light glared back at me and did me a favour by running me over, bones crushed.

My entire vision is then blinded with pure darkness.

**

"42, COVER ME!"

"WE CAN'T MOVE, WE'RE SUPPRESSED!"

"M9! Contact HQ to get us a evac!"

"GAH! IT HURTS!"

"36C NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION!"

"HOW LONG TILL EVAC M9?"

"2 MORE MINUTES TILL EVA- 36C, 36C!"

"STG! WHAT'S HER STATUS?"

"..."

Silence.

"STG! FOR FUCKS SAKE, WHATS HER STATUS?"