Chapter 10: Drunken Idiots

(No, I do not want to murder anyone or myself, just wanted to clarify.)

Hey. TheHornieOne here.

Doing too many of these chapters might have taken a toll on me, not sure. People have told me that I've been much more quiet and reserved than usual. I honestly enjoy writing these chapters, so I don't think I'll stop, so enough of my nonsense, and let's begin.

**

It's a new day, and G36C wakes up first, realizing what she had done with Edward last night.

G36C: We... actually fucked?

She checks herself and her surroundings and sees white stuff coming out of her, and Edward along with G3 sound asleep.

G36C: Dammnit, though it did feel good...

G36C gets up and prepares for her day, blushing her teeth, showering, and clearing everything, along with wearing her clothes and gear.

Before she went out and starts out her day, she prepares a song in her audio players.

She plays it on repeat and heads out, and makes her way to the cafe, where Springfield is there.

Springfield: Oh, hey there, G36C. How's your day so far?

G36C: It's going pretty well today.

Springfield: Ah, I see. The usual?

G36C: Yeah.

Springfield: Alright, coming up!

While G36C was waiting for her breakfast, Edward first pops up in the cafe and sits next to her. Then G3 popped up and sat in front of them.

Edward: So, how was last night?

G36C: Mmmmm, It was fun and pleasurable.

G3: Same here.

Edward: At least you two enjoyed it.

Helian: Who do we have here?

Edward: Ah! Mrs Helian, G36 as well.

G36: ...

Helian takes a seat next to G3 and G36 sits beside Edward, making him quite nervous.

Springfield: Here is your meal, G36C. Oh! You've brought more people?

G36C: Ah, sorry for causing you the trouble...

Springfield: It's fine. I take that all of you would like your usuals?

Everyone nods, and Springfield goes off.

Helian: So, Edward, are you still a virgin?

Edward: Eh!? Uhh, no.

Helian: Figured so, me and G36 saw you fucking G36C and G3.

G36: That was my sister you had intercourse with.

G3, G36C, and Edward: *blushing* ...

Helian: You three certainly had a good time, did you?

G3, G36C, Edward: Yes...

Helian: I'm surprised you already have 2 Dolls that love you, Edward. Is there a connection?

Edward: Certainly... We've met from time to time.