Chapter 4: Retraining(?)

Hello everyone! Enjoy the new chapter that I totally wasn't delaying by playing AC7 with an F-15E with AC0 Belkan war music (little bro thinks he can solo an entire nation's airforce). If you're wondering: yes, G36C will be flying a jet. If you guess it correctly in the comments I might give you a cookie.

**

G36C woke up from her slumber on some of the seats, realizing they were already there.

G36C: Already..? I'll get ready...

The pilot opened up the rear of the Sea Stallion, and the dolls and human crew, along with G36C went outside.

???: At least we are back, how are you doing G36C?

G36C: I'm fine. I can walk on my own.

G36C notices the MP5 and his (now her) memories serve her right.

G36C: Excuse me, are you MP5?

MP5: Yes, that's me. Do you need any assistance?

G36C: No thanks, I was checking to make sure.

G36C walked to the Dolls' Repair Bay, where a certain engineer popped up.

Edward Siegel(?): Heyyyyy, Y/N, or should I say, G36C?

G36C: Edward!? How did you arrive here? I thought you had a job at sending people to places for what they have done.

Edward: Well... They decided to let me resign and come with you. Don't worry, I have the same power as you, just as a normal human male.

G36C: Huh... Alright... Did you name your AI Nutter Annihilator for The Horny Assholes Now Into Electronic Laptops?

Edward: Well... It was funny right..?

G36C: Wasn't laughing.

Edward: Fine, fine... You finally got the assets you so ever wanted in your last life?

G36C (or Y/N) had a slight blush.

G36C: Shut up, Edward. Are you going to fix me now?

Edward stopped for a moment and thought to himself before answering.

Edward: You might need to take a nap during the process, is that alright?

G36C: Of course, I'm aware.

Edward: Good, let's get started. Try to turn your systems to *Repair Mode*, I cannot repair under normal conditions.

G36C: Of course.

G36C turned her systems on Repair Mode and went to Sleep Mode as a result.

Edward: Let's see here... Nothing I can't fix.

Edward is working on G36C's sensors and skin and gets spare parts out to fix the damages.

Edward: I heard Y/N had an interest in flight shortly before he died and came here... Maybe I'll insert a flight module and tell her about it. Maybe some enhancements as well?

Edward inserted all the modules and enchantments, and a neural upgrade, so he was surprised that she had so much space for upgrades.

Edward: Alright, the enhancements are completed, Milkor MGL training... Squad tactics training... Good enough.

One of the dolls noticed Edward in uniform and the asleep G36C in the Dolls' Repair Bays and tapped him on the shoulder, alerting him.

???: What are you doing to my sister? Those aren't regular repairs.