Chapter 5: Reshaping

Alright, another chapter that I hope won't be delayed by a year again... It's ya boi TheHornieOne back at it again. Enjoy! A surpise awaits you...
                                                           **

Commander Collum, the other supervisors, and the instructors stand side by side as he begins his speech. The T-Dolls are neatly aligned to their squads, with the squad leader at the front. This does cause G36C some panic on the inside.

Collum: Good morning, as you know from before, I am Commander Collum, the head supervisor for this program. You will go through combat trials, along with some others. Please do be a team player for your squad, as it's important in this program.

Collum took a deep breath before continuing.

Collum: Please follow the instructions of your supervisors and instructors, as they will be guiding you throughout the program. The first trial will be in 30 minutes. Head over to the dorms and get used to the environment. Squad leaders have already issued keys to their squad's dorms. Dismissed.

Everyone disperses and G36C heads over to the dorm area, along with her squad.

MG3: G36C, what room is ours?

G36C: Uhh... Room G2.

The squad arrives in their rooms, with bunk beds, while the Squad leader gets to have a personal bed. Bathrooms are also in the room.

G3: G36C gets to have her own bed!? 

MP40: It appears so...

G36C: I'm sorry, I didn't know...

MG3: It's fine, I like bunk beds anyway.

Kar98k: I don't.

G36C left her bag and left the room, taking in the surroundings.

Edward: Hey G36C!

G36C: Huh!? Edward!? What are you doing here?

Edward: I had to tag along, they needed one more engineer.

G36C: Oh... Fair enough.

Then G36C heard a familiar voice.

MG3: G36C! Who's that?

G36C: Oh! This is Edward, the guy I was talking about...

MG3 began looking at him, scanning him...

Edward: Uhh... Hi?

MG3: Oops, forgot to mention my name. MG3.

Edward: Edward, like what G36C said.

MG3: Well... Can you make me a grenade launcher for me, please?

Edward: No.

MG3: Aw cmon, pretty please?

G36C: MG3, you can't force Edward to give you a grenade launcher.

MG3: *pouts* Hm!