Special: The past world ain't so good

Heya, The HornieOne here.

So, I'm making another special chapter. This time it isn't lemon, it's just a special gift to you all.

Oh yeah, I'm changing the MC's name from Y/N to Hilda Gantzmann Schneider. The reason why is that I don't want my MC to be a half-assed self-insert. Also, I researched German grammar so much that I decided I should test it out.

Anyway, let us begin.

**

In the past, G36C, or Hilda Gantzmann Schneider back then, was pretty popular with the boys.

Classmate 1: Dude, have you seen Hilda? She's smoking hot.

Classmate 2: Hold your horses, mate.

Hilda was seen walking down the hallways. Her silver hair flowed down onto her shoulders and back, and her green eyes displayed a sort of beauty. But how does her day usually go?

Well, it's quite simple really.

Hilda: A- ah, Edward. You showed up.

Edward: Sorry bout that, Hilda. Troubles and stuff, you know it.

Hilda: That group? I'm honestly impressed you still decide to come.

Edward: Yeah...

Johnny: Hey Edward! I need you to come over for a second!

Edward: Ight, bet. Coming over. See you soon, Hilda.

Hilda: Mhm, see you.

That was the last time she ever talked to or even saw Edward. She had a birthday cake and gift ready for his birthday. The day passes and it's already evening, with Hilda on Edward's door with the cake and gift.

Hilda: Edward going to be surprised by this one...

Hilda enters Edward's house in the evening, using the spare keys, since his parents weren't home much. It's eerily silent and creepy, the darkness of the house is a notable example of this.

Y/N: It's quiet, too quiet. Does Edward sleep in the evening?

Hilda heads upstairs and faces face to face with Edward's door. It's not locked, but she can't even make out a single sound inside the room.

Hilda: I'm waking him up from his own house... Isn't that what a girlfriend would do..?

Hilda: Oh wait, I'm his girlfriend. My bad G.

Hilda knocks on the door.

Hilda: Edward..? You gotta wake up, man.

There wasn't any response.

Hilda: Well, guess I'll have to invade his privacy... No choice anyhow.

Hilda gently opens the door... to find...

...

...

...

...

...