Chapter 2: What now!?

As you can see, I am a big fan of Panzerlied, but enjoy the story I guess.

**

Pure silence.

Pure darkness.

That's what I'm feeling right now.

For once in a while, I regret my decision. I feel the urge to restore and prevent myself from doing so.

But it's already done. The decision has been made, I am now stuck in this metaphorical hell.

I prepared myself to sleep away, until my own soul withers away...

But that light.

It won't stop blaring at me.

Even at my best attempts to shut it off from my eyes, it's still there.

I decide to open my eyes and-

**

The squad was proceeding to their evac helicopter, taking them several minutes.

This time without a member.

???:  "What about G36C? If G36 finds out, all of us would be dead!"

???: "At least better die later than now!"

???: "We'll have to report this to Kalina and the Commander..."

**

I am now in a pure white room, sitting on a chair. I'm surprised my eyes are keeping up with the pure white so far.

???: "Hello there, Y/N."

Y/N: "Edward? I thought you hanged yourself back in junior high?"

Edward: "Well, uh... Lets just say I am here because I also died, like you?"

Y/N: "Edward, you're saying you've been here for an entire 10 YEARS?"

Edward: "Yeah, and this is my job: sending people to places for what they done."

Y/N: "Let me guess, hell for me?"

Edward: "Well no, one of the goddesses want you to be in an another world or something. Something about a game called 'Girls Frontline'."

Girl's frontline...? Wait, THAT GAME!? The game that's a PTSD simulator disguised as a gacha game!? That game was actually good!

Edward: "Well, lets see... You are going to be reborn as... G36C?"

Y/N: "G36C..? Aw man, wished it was G36 instead."

Edward: "You are a gun nut at best, and a gun pervert at worst, you know that Y/N?"

Y/N: "It's not me being a pervert, I'm just obsessed!"

Edward: "That doesn't even chan- You know what I'm not going to bring this up."

Y/N: "By the way, whos the goddess that wanted me to be there in the first place?"

Edward: "The useless goddess Aqua, you know her?"

Y/N: "From Konosuba? Yeah, I know that useless goddess."

**

Elsewhere, Aqua sneezes at least twice.

Aqua: "Who keeps saying my name?"

**

Edward: "So uh, you want anything else or?"

Y/N: "Give me unlimited power."

Edward: "That's very you, Y/N. But no."

Y/N: "Can I at least have some power?"

Edward: "Fine Y/N. But only because you gave me your money for that sandwich and that you helped me rizz up a girl. See you soon."

Y/N proceeded to get sucked into the black hole.

Y/N: "СУКА НАХУЙ ТЫУУУУУУУУУУУУУ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

After Y/N got sucked into the black hole, Edward checks what he gave Y/N.

Edward: "Welp, I gave him the OP system, oopies daisies. They can handle it, maybe."