Chapter 7: Achtung, Hinterhalt!

(Please Mica and Sunburst make FPS GFL)

It's me again, if the last chapter had no lore clearing, I'd clear it in this chapter. Enjoy the chapter~

**

Everyone quickly moved the wounded, while a rearguard, which included G36C's squad was also present.

Everyone was a bit shaken up by the sudden attack. Suddenly, gunshots are heard and the rearguard is engaged with the enemy.

MG3: Bipod set! Firing!

MG3 started firing her weapon, a modern representation of the MG42, at a blistering high RoF, the enemy was quick to seek cover.

G36C grabs her MGL and fires off napalm inside one of the abandoned rural houses where some of the enemies, including a machine gun, were stationed. Melting of metal and robot noises are heard from the inside.

G36C: Building is... clear... 

The trucks were driven off, delivering one squad after the other away from the combat zone. They started loading the wounded, and that's where enemy attacks get fiercer and fiercer. They even brought an old T-34-85. They didn't have anti-armor, so they had to resort to using G36C's MGL to penetrate the tank's top with grenade shells.

G36C: I should've asked Edward for a Javelin!

As if right on time, a package comes down and it's revealed that they are issued Javelin launchers, along with some rockets. This was needed as G36C cannot penetrate a MBT's top armor with just a grenade launcher.

G36C: MG3! Suppress them while we take out the MBT!

MG3: Roger.

G36C takes the Javelin and aims at the MBT.

G36C: Backblast!

MP40: Clear!

G36C: F-firing!

G36C fired off the missile, and it made quick work of a T-72B3M.

G36C: Target is destroyed... I do hope the crew survived...

Somehow, the (human) crew gets off the tank and runs behind the tank. They seem to carry an injured comrade.

Kar98k: I got the commies in my sights, permission to fire?

G36C: Negative, we can't fire on them...

Kar98k: *sigh* Roger that...

G36C: G3, how's the status on the radio..?

G3: Uhm, we will be extracting tomorrow as the last squad...

G36C: I see... At least we are leaving this area tomorrow.

G36C sees a brief glint from her senses, before spotting a Archer far away in a building.

G36C: A-archer! Apartment Roof!

G36C dodges the sniper shot with ease, despite Archers being famous for being able to hit no matter what.

Kar98k used her thousands of hours in the Sniper Elite series (all of them, with 5 having the most hours) to have a one-on-one with the Archer.

Kar98k: There are high-level AI snipers like you from each sniper elite game, and I felled every last one of them alike. What makes you think you'll stand out?

Kar98k pulls the trigger, destroying the Archer's head, and thus defeating it.

MP40 was secretly recording it, and titled the video: "Kar98k's hatred for Archers, circa 2061"