Crop tops and affection

Raven, Kurt and Hank met the other 3 members of their gang at the car at 8am. When Peter, Erik and Charles caught sight of Hank, they all gaped.

Hank had changed into his "beast' form which was essentially a cross between a grizzly bear and a lion - but blue. However that was not the shocking part. Since he had no idea that he was coming in the roadtrip until he discovered himself in the back of the van, Hank didn't have any clothes so instead of asking Charles or Erik if they had any spare clothes, he was wearing some of Raven's.

Hank was stuffed into a pair of Raven's jeans and a t-shirt that looked more like a crop top on him.

"How's the hot girl summer going Hank?" Peter asked before bursting into fits of giggles.

"It's certainly a bold style choice Hank, were you perhaps thinking of going into modeling?" Charles stated evenly, his voice struggling to hold back his tone of amusement.

Erik snorted as Hank dived into the back row of the van shouting "I hate you all."

Raven rolled her eyes at his dramatic behaviour before climbing back into the same seat as yesterday. Kurt got into the middle seat which left Peter to fasten himself safely into the left hand seat. Erik helped Charles get into the car before putting his wheelchair into the boot. He got in the car himself, turned on the engine and pulled out of the motel.

"Are you alright Peter, you've got a rather large bruise on your head?" Kurt asked.

"Oh yeah I'm fine, I ran into a door." Peter grinned.

"Well that was stupid." Commented Raven.

Peter glared at her "It wasn't my fault."

Charles laughed loudly.

"Why did he run into a door Charles?" Raven asked, her eyes narrowing.

"He walked in on me and Charles kissing then got all embarrassed and as he tried to run into the bathroom to give us privacy he ran into the door." Erik explained.

Hank choked on the water he had been drinking "Erik knows how to be affectionate?"

Erik glared at Hank before rolling his eyes.

"Hank you should have seen them when I came back from talking to Kurt, it was actually quite cute." Peter grinned.

"What were they doing?" Kurt asked.

"They were fast asleep together, holding each other. It was adorable." Peter responded.

Charles grinned, his face turning a slight shade of pink. Erik gave off no expression that he had heard what Peter had said however when he glanced at his blushing husband his eyes said everything. They shined with love and affection.

"I don't believe you." Hank stated.

Peter laughed before turning to look out the window at the passing surroundings. Kurt had fallen asleep on Peter's shoulder and Peter couldn't help smile at the sight of him. He glanced over at Raven and she smiled fondly back at him before smirking and raising an eyebrow at him. Peter blushed slightly which made Raven laugh quietly.

Peter noticed that Charles and Erik were muttering quietly to each other again, part of him though it was about the journey but the other part of him thought it was about something completely different.

About an hour later, Kurt woke up. He blinked and allowed his eyes to adjust to the surroundings before realising where his head was.

"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry Peter, I didn't mean to invade your personal space." Kurt babbled.

Peter smiled at the terrified boy and reassured him saying "Kurt it's ok, don't worry I'm not mad."

Kurt looked at Peter, his eyes wide "you're not mad?"

"No I'm not mad, you looked adorable so I didn't want to disturb you." Peter chuckled.

Kurt's cheeks darkened in colour which made Peter feel slightly pleased with himself as he snapped his headphones on and began to play his music loudly on his walkman.