Why I don't socialise

About an hour after the police officer incident, Peter suggested that they play another game to pass the time. Everyone (except Erik) agreed quickly and listened as Peter suggested a game.

"So how do we play?" Kurt asked curiously.

"Well someone will say a word then you have to say 3 words that come to your mind after hearing it." Peter explained.

Kurt nodded then asked "who's going first?"

When no one replied Peter gave a suggestion "how about I say the word and you respond Kurt?"

Kurt nodded eagerly and waited for Peter to speak again.

"Kurt, your word is brain."

Kurt thought for a second before responding with "School, intelligence, telepathy."

Charles grinned at the mention of the last word causing Erik to roll his eyes. Peter smiled at his boyfriend before announcing "nice one, who's going to go next?"

"How about we go around the van?" Raven suggested.

"Good idea," smiled Charles, "I believe it's my go next then"

Trying to use generic words, Peter delegated "Your word is Passion."

Wasting no time, Charles responded with a fond smile "Love, Intimacy, Erik," before lifting up his hand and smacking himself in the face.

Peter gaped at Charles for a minute before noticing that he was wearing a metal watvh and Erik had a small smirk present on his face. He had evidently forced Charles to smack himself.

"How juvenile." Charles scoffed.

Erik appeared to be holding back a laugh so Peter commented "You seem quite proud of yourself d-Erik."

Erik smirked "yes it was most amusing."

"Ha you almost called him-" Hank began however he was cut off by Raven putting her hand over his mouth.

"If you dare bite me" Raven warned Hank.

"Kinky." Erik grinned.

Raven removed her hand from Hank's mouth as though her touching his blue skin burned her.

"If Hank wanted it to be kinky, he'd rather Alex hold his hand over his mouth." Raven smirked.

"Shut up Raven." Hank blushed.

"I'm sure I could ask Alex to arrange that wehn we get back to the mansion."  Erik smirked.

Charles whacked Erik on the chest. Erik turned to stare at his husband, one eyebrow raised. Charles didn't say anything he merely raised an eyebrow. Erik turned away and continued to concentrate on the road.

"You have him wrapped around your little finger don't you mom." Peter laughed.

Erik rolled his eyes "he is a psychic."

Charles moved his hand onto Erik's thigh causing his husband's eyes to widen slightly.

"I don't think I need to be a psychic to convince you what to do." Charles smirked.

"That's true." Erik responded quietly, he lowered his voice even further before muttering "and don't you dare remove your hand from my thigh."

Chuckling Charles responded quietly "who says I was going to move it?"

Erik's eyes widened. He turned to look at his husband who winked at him before gently squeezing his thigh.

"Are we going to continue the game?" Kurt asked.

"Sure, Erik your word is...Charles." Peter grinned.

"Telepathy, pain in the arse, naive." Erik responded quickly causing Charles to roll his eyes.

Raven laughed "wow I'm sure your husband feels so flattered."

As Charles was about to move his hand from Erik's thigh, his husband announced "fine I'll do it properly."

Kurt was about to say something however he decided against it.

"When I hear the word 'Charles' I think of: romance, kindness and eternity" Erik stated.

"Who knew Erik could be so soft?" Hank asked.

Peter smiled "I think it's very sweet."

Charles beamed at his husband "as do I."

Erik smiled slightly before grabbing Charles' hand and lacing their fingers together.

"I have a word for Raven, Knife." Hank stated.

"Tool, weapon, protection." Raven grinned.

Peter smiled before stating "Hank, your word is...lactate."

Everyone in the van (including Erik) laughed loudly.

"Pregnancy, torture, Raven." Hank stated grumpily.

"Oh my goodness, Hank's pregnant, that's why he was lactating." Kurt gasped.

Erik roared with laughter (to the surprise of everyone else in the van). He laughed so hard, Charles had to wipe a tear of laughter from his husband's cheek.

"This is why I don't socialise, I don't have to deal with all the teasing." Hank grumbled.