Who's most likely to?

"Let's play another game." Peter grinned.

"What game did you want to play?" Kurt asked excitedly.

Peter thought for a moment before responding "It's called who's most likely to."

"How do you play?" Charles asked.

"Well someone says a statement for example 'who's most likely to get drunk' then each of us would say who we think is most likely to do what the statement says." Peter explained.

Erik nodded, Hank made a noise if approval and Raven asked "Peter do you want to go first?"

"Sure. Who's most likely to get so caught up in work, they forget to eat?"

"Hank." Kurt responded.

"Hank." Raven laughed.

The man in question glared "I will have you know, I believe good scientific research occurs while using periodic breaks so that the information can be absorbed effectively. Back me up Charles."

"The answer to Peter's statement is me. Hank, surely we've know each other for long enough to know that when I emerse myself in my research I forgo all forms of meals and social interactions." Charles laughed.

"An unhealthy habit that I have been trying to change for 20 years; you will be changing it when I get my way." Erik stated.

Hank and Raven seemed surprised that Erik was being so considerate of Charles' welfare given that he can be a cold bastard however Peter and Kurt shared a knowing glance.

"You do provide the most...enticing destructions." Charles responded with a coy smirk.

"NEXT STATEMENT." Peter shouted causing Charles to laugh loudly.

"Who's most likely to go to jail?" Hank asked.

"Erik." Grinned Peter.

"Peter." Erik responded.

"Like father like son." Raven muttered, quiet enough for it not to have been heard by Erik but loud enough for it to have been heard by Peter.

"No offense but I think it's Erik." Kurt stated timidly.

Erik snorted.

"I think it's Raven." Charles laughed.

"What me? I'd never...actually to be fair you have a point Charles." Raven commented.

The answer to Raven's question "who's most likely to become a model" was unanimous - Hank (which the man was not happy about).

"Who's most likely to live alone with a thousand cats?" Kurt asked.

"Charles." Erik, Raven and Peter laughed.

"Mom, you're already halfway there to crazy cat lady status - you already have the cardigans." Peter cackled.

Charles rolled his eyes fondly "I think it would be Hank."

Hank glared at Charles but said nothing.

"Who's most likely to input a sarcastic comment just to be unhelpful?" Erik smirked.

"Did you purposely do one about yourself?" Charles asked amused.

"Erik or Raven." Hank stated which caused a murmur of agreement to ripple around the car.

"Who's most likely to lock themselves out of the house?" Charles smiled.

"Peter." Laughed Kurt.

"I'm offended." Peter announced jokingly.

Kurt however didn't realise he was joking so he hugged Peter tightly and exclaimed "oh I'm so sorry Peter I didn't mean to offend you."

Peter felt his cheeks turn pink as he hugged Kurt back. "Kurt I was joking, I'm not offended. I actually agree with you."

Kurt sighed in relief. For the second time that day, Peter glanced over at Raven and saw her smirking at him. The words "hurt him and you die" were mouthed towards him which made Peter gulp then nod.

A few hours later, Erik pulled over. They had in a small high street where there was a diner and a few convenience stores.

"We are going to get dinner and go to the convenience store to get some snacks for the next few days." Charles explained as Erik helped him out of the car.

As Peter got out of the car, he realised is legs had gone numb from sitting in the same spot for 5 hours.

"I can't feel my legs." Peter moaned.

"Me neither." Stated Charles.

Peter's eyes widened before he quickly responded "that was insensitive of me, sorry  Charles."

"It's alright." Charles laughed, wheeling himself to catch up with Peter.

"Can I ask you a question?" Peter asked, slowing slightly so that he was walking at the same pace as the professor's wheelchair.

"Of course." Charles smiled.

"Are you ever able to feel your legs?" Peter asked nervously.

"No, I can never feel anything from my waist down." Charles responded lightly.

"I'm sorry." Peter mumbled.

"It's quite alright Peter, and Erik before you say anything it wasn't your fault, you didn't shoot me." Charles stated.

Erik stared at his husband before smiling slightly, glad for the reassurance that Charles didn't blame him.

They reached the convenience store and went in to purchase snacks.