Lactate

Peter had an idea as he was walking towards the car. His prank to get revenge on Hank would be beautiful. All he needed was Raven's help.

"Raven." He whispered.

"What Peter?" She hissed, keeping her voice low.

"Help me prank Hank?" Peter asked.

"Hell yeah, what do you want me to do?" Raven smirked.

Peter whispered his plan quickly to Raven which made her have to try and hold in a laugh. She nodded then walked over to Hank to whisper something in his ear.

"Hello Peter." Kurt called.

Peter turned around and shot his boyfriend a grin.

"Hey Kurt."

Kurt gave Peter a hug as he asked "What's going on with my mom and Hank?"

Peter laughed "we are pranking Hank."

Kurt nodded then pulled away. Peter grabbed his hand and they walked over towards the group of adults.

"Charles, Erik, I have to talk to you about something important." Hank began.

"What is it Hank?" Charles asked from where he was being helped into the front passenger seat by his husband.

"Well...gosh this is embarrassing...have either of you...lactated from your nipples?" He asked.

If Charles hadn't been held in Erik's strong arms, he would probably have fallen out of the van.

"Are you alright Hank, it could be a hormone imbalance or something like that. Perhaps you need to get it checked out." Charles responded.

"I'm not sure how this is related to the roadtrip..." Erik announced.

Unlike his husband who sounded genuinely concerned, Erik's tone of voice was very uncomfortable. To be fair, what would you say if you were asked if you lactated from your nipples?

Hanks expression of hilarity had turned into one of mortification at the sight of the expressions on Charles and Erik's faces. Peter was laughing so hard, Kurt had to support him to stop him. Raven was trying (and failing) to hold in her laughter as she stared at a highly embarrassed Hank.

"I hate you Raven." Hank glared.

"It wasn't my idea." Raven laughed.

Peter smirked at Hank which got him a withering glare sent back at him. As they all climbed into the car, Erik laughed loudly.

"Hormone imbalance, honestly Charles you'll end up killing me one day" he gasped breathlessly.

Charles laughed loudly "I was genuinely concerned for the man."

"I have to say D-Erik," Peter piped up as Erik pulled out of the hotel, "I didn't think the whole lactate thing would entertain you as much as it did. I am glad I made you laugh though."

Erik tried to cover his amusement however he failed miserably when he let out a few short laughs "normally it wouldn't affect me as much," Erik shook his head "I think you've corrupted me Peter - look at me an adult laughing at an inappropriate joke. This road trip has had a bad influence on me."

Those words filled Peter's heart with joy as he chuckled "glad to be able to corrupt you Erik, now how can I corrupt Charles?"

Charles rolled his eyes "I do not need corrupting thank you very much."

"No you don't, I did that a long time ago." Erik smirked.

Charles rolled his eyes then grinned back at his husband before moving his hand so it was resting on his thigh. Erik's breath hitched slightly which caused Charles to smirk.

"How exactly did you corrupt me?" Charles asked coyly.

Erik glared at him "you're evil, you know that right?"

"Darling I have no idea what you are talking about." Charles responded before gently squeezing Erik's thigh.

Erik's eyes widened at the touch and tried his hardest to keep his eyes focused on the road. He couldn't. His eyes kept wandering over to where his incredibly handsome husband sat, a smirk still present on his face.

"Incredibly handsome, oh stop it you'll inflate my ego." Charles mumbled.

Erik rolled his eyes "as if it isn't already big enough."

Charles chuckled quietly. Two of the three people in the second row were looking at them curiously, wondering what they were saying. Peter stared at them before glancing at Raven who shrugged in response.

Kurt was too engrossed in his book to have noticed anything. His head was resting on Peter's shoulder as he trd intently.

In the back of the car, Hank was sulking about how he was embarrassed by Peter.

"Hank stop being so grumpy, it was a joke." Charles groaned, rubbing his temples.

Immediately, Hank looks slightly guilty so he tried to calm his thoughts which ended in him falling asleep and Charles being relieved of his emotions. Erik ran his thumb across Charles' temple, gently massaging it in the hope to lessen the pounding ache.

"Thanks Erik." Charles mumbled.

"You're welcome Liebling." Erik responded softly.