Don't touch him

When Peter woke up, the privacy barrier around Charles and Erik had faded away and Peter smiled at the couple. Erik's arms were wrapped around Charles, pressing him close to his chest. Erik's head was resting against Charles' and Peter thought they looked adorable.

Raven and Hank were quietly talking in the far corner of the room so Peter walked over to them and sat down next to them.

"Morning." Raven smiled.

Hank grunted which caused Peter to chuckle "someone's not happy."

"Fuck off." Hank grumbled.

He looked at the clock and after seeing that it was 7:30am, he got up and stared "I'm gonna wake Charles and Erik."

"Awww but they look so cute." Peter laughed.

Hank stared at them then smirked "I'm gonna scare them."

Raven looked as though she was going to protest but decided against it. Hank walked over to their bed and screamed loudly.

Jerking awake, Erik tensed up then rolled over, shielding Charles with his body.

"I don't care what you do to me, don't touch him." Erik growled.

Raven, Peter and Hank burst out into fits of laughter, tears pouring out of their eyes

By that point, everyone knew that Charles was awake as he whispered "Erik, it was only Hank. It's alright, you don't need to panic."

Erik began to relax and buried his head in the crook of Charles' neck. Brushing his hand through Erik's hair, Charles chuckled slightly "you can let go of me now."

Erik (whose head was still resting on Charles' shoulder) shook his head and mumbled "no, I'm comfortable."

"Fine but if you don't want to move I suppose you don't want to give me a kiss." Charles murmured.

Erik lifted his head up and moved it so that he could press his lips to Charles' in a soft and sweet kiss. Moving his hand to rest on the back of Erik's neck, Charles gently kissed his husband back.

Peter began to fake wretch to the amusement of Hank and Raven.

Carefully, Charles projected his thoughts towards Peter "you little shit."

Peter spat out the water he had just be drinking and burst out into laughter. Raven glared at him since he had spat the water on her, "what is it?"

"Charles just called me a little shit." He laughed.

Looking innocent, Charles responded "you must be imagining things Peter, I can't talk to you telepathically because of the speed of your thoughts."

Peter glared at Charles causing the man to laugh. Glancing over, Peter saw that Erik had made himself comfortable and had fallen back asleep on top of Charles.

"You know we are supposed to leave soon." Hank announced.

"Yeah and isn't it Erik who's always telling us to keep on schedule." Raven commented.

From what the others could see of Charles face (most of it was blocked by Erik's head), he had rolled his eyes.

"Charles, if you get Erik up I'll get Kurt up." Peter instructed.

After catching sight of Charles nodding, Peter walked over to Kurt and gently shook him awake.

"Kurt, it's time to get up." Peter whispered softly.

Kurt opened his eyes and smiled at Peter before leaning up and kissing him shyly. Hank began to fake wretch so Peter vowed to get revenge in him.

"Morning Peter." Kurt whispered.

"Good morning Kurt." Peter grinned.

"Nice to see you remember your mother." Raven called jokingly.

Kurt blushed slightly "Guten Tag Mutter."

Raven smiled "morning son."

Everyone's attention turned to Hank as he sighed "do you ever get a room?"

Well, almost everyone's attention. Charles had evidently managed to wake because they were whispering to each other and every so often they would share a passionate but gentle kiss.

"Oi, stop making out you horny bastards and get ready for the day." Raven shouted.

Erik glared at Raven "watch it, I've not had my coffee."

Being the caring son that he is, Peter used his mutation to prepare a steaming cup of black coffee for Erik. He set it on the bedside table and received a greatful look from Erik.

Sighing, Erik rolled off Charles, causing the man to laugh and sipped at his boiling cup of coffee.

"You lot start to get ready, we'll be getting ready very shortly." Charles instructed calmly.

"I call first dibs in the shower." Hank shouted before rushing into the bathroom.

Raven rolled her eyes and let him behave like a child. Erik had stiffened up again due to him feeling awkward however after feeling Charles leaning against his arm, his head on his shoulder, Erik relaxed again. He moved his arm around Charles' shoulders and pulled him close.