2 truths, 1 lie

Raven pulled into the nearest hotel and turned the car engine off. It had been decided by Erik that Charles was in no condition to travel for a long time.

Raven got out and walked into the hotel, Peter and Kurt followed her while Erik carefully helped his husband out of the car and into his wheelchair.

"Hello we'd like 2 rooms for the night please." Raven announced

"I'm afraid we only have 1 room available however that room contains a king bed, two doubles and a pull out couch." The worker responded.

Hank, Erik and Charles entered the building and Raven stated "there's only one room available."

"Is there enough space for everyone?" Erik asked.

Raven glanced around briefly before nodding.

"Then we'll take it." Erik nodded.

Hank looked like he was going to protest however Erik shot him a glare which kept him quiet. Charles pulled out his credit card and allowed the receptionist to scan it. She handed the card back to him. Charles thanked her before they all walked up to the room they were sharing.

Erik unlocked the door and (much to his husband's displeasure) pushed Charles' wheelchair into the room. He wheeled Charles over to the king sized bed and lifted him out of his wheelchair before tucking him under the covers.

"Erik I'm an adult, I'm perfectly capable of putting myself to bed. Besides I feel perfectly alright." Charles murmured.

"I know." Erik grinned before pressing a kiss to his forehead.

The others had walked in the room and were watching them curiously.

"I didn't know Erik could be so caring." Raven commented.

"Charles is the only exception." Peter laughed.

"No he's one of two." Erik mumbled, almost too quietly for it to be heard.

Erik walked around the bed before sitting down next to Charles.

"Are you alright Charles?" Peter asked.

"I'm perfectly fine Peter," Charles laughed before he offered a suggestion "how about we play another game?"

"Sure." Hank shrugged, flopping down in one of the beds.

"Sounds good, but first can I ask you guys a question. I need advice." Peter smiled slightly nervously.

"Sure, what is it Peter?" Erik asked.

"Can you give me some advice on how to flirt with someone?" Peter mumbled.

"Or course, I am the expert on flirting after all." Charles grinned.

Erik raised one of his eyebrows "oh are you now?"

"Peter, trust me on this one, don't listen to Erik's flirting advice." Charles smirked.

Erik glared at his husband "rude."

"Darling, your idea of flirting was to drop a stadium on top of me."

Kurt gaped at the couple while the others rolled their eyes.

"Well it worked didn't it, look at us now, we're married after all." Erik smirked.

"How are you better at flirting Charles?" Hank asked.

"Are you kidding, flirting is the only thing Charles can do. The amount of times he charmed some random chick was astonishing." Raven laughed.

"Oi, it's not the only thing I can do. Anyway, when you're flirting with someone: be charming, compliment them, listen to them, occasionally touch them and take the time to have long conversations with them." Charles stated thoughtfully.