You're my mom?

Nervously, Raven walked over to Kurt and asked "Kurt, can I talk to you about something?"

Kurt turned around and faced Raven "of course Raven, what do you want to talk about?"

Raven sat down opposite Kurt and asked "Do you know anything about your parents?"

"Well I know that my dad was called Azazel and he was killed but I don't know who my mom is. I always wonder who she is. Why?" Kurt responded.

"This may be hard for you to hear but...I'm your mom." Raven announced, her voice shaking slightly.

Kurt gasped "you're my mom?"

Raven nodded, "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you Kurt but after you were born I had to put your safety first so I left you with your father and went with Erik. When Azazel was killed I searched for you for years however I never managed to find you until that day when I took you out of the cage. Believe me I thought about you every day and I wish I managed to find you sooner."

Kurt stood up and walked over to where Raven sat. He sat down next to her and whispered "mom, can I give you a hug?"

Tears formed in Raven's eyes as she held her arms out and Kurt threw himself into the embrace.

"My dear son." Raven whispered as she held Kurt close.

"I always knew I'd find you Mutter." Kurt murmured.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there Kurt." Raven repeated.

"Mom, it's alright you're here now after all. Plus you saved me and I am ever greatful for that." Kurt smiled, wiping his shining eyes with the back of his hand.

"Of course I saved you Kurt, you're my son." Raven responded.

"Mom, can I go talk to Peter?" Kurt asked, blushing slightly.

Raven grinned at him "Do you perhaps have something to tell me?"

Kurt blushed then awkwardly responded "I have a crush on him."

Raven beamed "I support you 100% Kurt."

Kurt blushed before hugging his mom "thanks."

Kurt teleported from his hotel room into the room Peter was staying in. Peter jumped slightly but grinned at the sight of the blue boy.

"Kurt, this is a surprise." Peter exclaimed quietly.

"Hi, I'm very sorry for intruding but I really needed to talk to you." Kurt explained.

"Come and sit on my bed, we may have to be quiet as I think Charles and my dad are asleep but I'm not sure." Peter smiled, beckoning Kurt over to where he was.

Kurt walker over and nervously sat on the bed next to Peter.

"Raven told me that she's my mom." Kurt announced.

"That's great, congratulations Kurt." Peter beamed, pulling Kurt into a hug.

Blushing, Kurt hugged Peter back before asking "are you ok Peter?"

Peter shrugged "I don't know really, I mean I spent a good 10 minutes crying over Erik in Charles' arms so who knows."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Kurt responded.

Peter smiled "thanks Kurt."

The two mutants continued to talk until late into the night. At around 11:30pm, Kurt left leaving Peter feeling much better but also sad that he had left. It took Peter a long time to fall asleep that night, his thoughts of Erik, Charles and Kurt swirling around his head like fog.