On The Run

Sorry did some editing for this chapter should much better now sorry if it didn't appeal to most anyways hope you enjoy and thanks for the support!

The heat was terrible in Ocean city New Jersey, in fact nothing was pleasant about it today. A teen sat on the shore boardwalk minding his own business, using a "borrowed" fishing pole from a family beside him.

Of course they didn't even seem to mind him or by chance didn't realize he was there and he had taken their fishing pole. The teen was 13 years old and was tall for his age.

He had tanned skin maybe from spending all of his time outside, shaggy dark brown hair that was let loose which covered his face from the right side. He didn't do because he wanted to be Alternative(Emo) no he did it because he had a massive birthmark going from his forehead going above his right eye and ends right next to his under cheek bone give or take a few millimeters.

Finally was his eyes, they were somewhat different from most as they were two different colors. His left eye was E/c and his right was sky blue. His clothing was in assortment of ripped and burned of leftover jeans and a baseball tank top with New Jersey's team The Jackals he found in a donation box. 

To think this boy would be the winning edge Manhattan needed 

My names Y/n Felix and I have no idea how I ended up on this planet, like seriously I got no memories besides of the few I've made in the past 3 months. WHICH consist of me running for my life! Also my name(Weird right?)

Okay let's start from when I woke up, I woke up in an ally way with these restraints that were once golden chains on my feet, they weren't there for long as they turned into these things called zip ties.

You might be saying "Oh then you got them off easier now that they were cheep bits of plastic." Wrong! I only had 3 attempts at trying to break them, nothing happened they were the worst! No what's worse was the fact that not even 3 minutes of my rapid birth, Monsters, Yeah you heard me right Monsters appeared in front of the ally way entrance.

There were big ugly cats, then some huge ugly no beyond ugly giants with one eye in the center of their puggy faces and boy oh boy they smelled horrible, even the cats were hissing at them

Speaking of cats, yeah they were the first to attack, I managed to move away from it's claws to my luck the claws missed my back and shredded the chains sorry zip ties. I don't know what happened next it was like my body acted on it's own.

I ran towards the enemy to my surprise the giant one eyed monster swung a stick fit for, a well giant. It smushed the cat that was just about to pounce me, I think that was meant for me but it hit a white box with fan against the side building which made it's attack redirect towards the cat.

The other cats began to attack the giants, and of course my body said forward. While running to the exit my body moved and hugged the wall just in time as cat flew like a baseball after the giant batted it. I ran again but my body stopped abruptly as a giant fell on his backside because a cat ponce on it's face. Again my body urged forward, but my exit was blocked by two more cats. I was sure I would be dead, I shut my eyes thinking my poor short life ended by a pair of cats.

Remember when I said my body was moving on it's own, well all of a sudden I felt like someone picked me up, flipped me over and my hand did a flick motion, don't know what happened but I landed on my bac with a hard thud. I saw the cats were no longer there all that was left was dust and a few white feathers. 

When I was suddenly flipped in the air I did catch a tiny glimpse of a wing, pure and white it was beautiful. I don't know what had saved me, but the allay way was covered in dust no more monsters. I may have survived but my clothes ripped were a mess.