I Get Drenched in Water

Sorry did some editing, didn't like how big some parts were. Not to mention the conversations I had mixed in didn't look right to me. Sorry again edited once more, I didn't catch my mistake on the Minotaur horn, should make sense now enjoy! I really hope that's the last edit I make, I don't have someone to edit my writing anymore so please have patience with me.

Okay spending 3 months on my own in the streets of New Jersey, without an actual bed, I couldn't move or want to move. My body melted within the sheets and covers. Not to mention I felt hot maybe a fever, but then some liquid almost like honey but no flavor dialed down the heat to warm and fuzzy. Then I think I was being spoon feed with something super sweet, no clue what it was but I sure as heck wanted more of it. I came in and out conscious seeing a girl with curly blonde hair that was tied back into a ponytail, she was watching over me, don't get me wrong I'm thankful but it felt odd having someone other than myself to keep me safe.

Of course I fell asleep again, then woke up once more, but this time I wasn't in the house. No I was staring down at a dark and damp floor, I felt those chains again on my feet. There in front of me was a small hole next to a blue triangle.  I tried to crawl to it, but once I was close to the hole the chain would just pull me back to the start. Looking at my hands my nails were ruined possibly I've done this multiple times because my hands were bruised and bloody as well. I started to hyperventilate, I couldn't focus then I sprung awake in a cold sweat and I had knocked over a bowl of water.

"Watch it I'm just putting a rag on your forehead" said the same blond haired girl I seen during my bedridden state. She looked angry at first but I guess she saw the fright in my face that her anger melted. "Here you must be thirsty" She handed me a glass of ice cold yellow liquid with a straw. 

I leaned to the side but pain shot all over my left side it felt like a hot blades were laid on my arm and lightening spread through my shoulder and back. Instead of leaning I went full tumble off the bed holding my left side. 

"Take it easy, your arm and shoulder are still healing. Be glad the nectar and ambrosia exist or you would have lost your entire left side. I still can't believe Percy, he said you still fought by his side even with your left side all out place, broken and side ways." she said getting angrier and angrier. She took a deep breath and helped me back onto the bed, she was right it was painful, just moving caused excruciating pain all over. She held the glass up to my face and I took the straw into my lips 

"Drink it slowly and don't drink to much, this stuff can burn demigods" No clue what she was saying I had started to drink the yellow liquid of course I did it with her instructions. For a yellow liquid it just tasted like regular water at first, but then it changed to the same fruit punch Kool-Aid I had on the bus weird if you ask me but I didn't mind it all it was good.

She was looking at me up and down, I couldn't blame her I looked terrible for a 13 year old teen. Instead she removed her hairband from her hair and passed it to me.

"Tie your hair it looks a mess and there is a set of new clothes for you in the chair." With that she left the room, I got up slowly and my arm felt a little better I could move it now without the whole pain thing knocking me the ground. I changed into some new jeans and an orange shirt that said CAMP HALF-BLOOD(The words were in bold and they were pretty big making it easy to read) I even got some new socks! Today could not get better. 

Walking out of the house I stepped into the porch there was a man in a wheel chair, he looked like a nice guy dressed like well an adult, meanwhile another man sat in front of him wearing vacation stuff I'd seen a lot of on the beach, yet the colors of his shirt looked like nothing you'd wear on the beach they had a tiger pattern. All around the place were kids in an orange shirt like the one I changed into. I take a deep breath and finally it hit my nose again, it smelled like strawberries(I've only ever had like 3 of them quite tasty) anyways this place looked amazing. The two adults finally took notice of me and the tiger Hawaiian shirt man rolled his eyes.