I joined his quest to prove myself

I was sitting on a branch a top a very high tree looking up at the beautiful full moon. I never really seen how bright the moon can be since the city is very crowed. But here seeing in it's full shape was memorizing. After what had happened during capture the flag, I couldn't go back the way they all looked at me. Anyways I found out I have two moms that doesn't bother me, what bothered me was that they were both goddesses. Was Clarisse right? Am I a freak? How am I considered a demigod when both my parents were godly? All these questions were making my head throb in pain.

"Even the tree nymphs are confused with me" it was true they haven't even tried coming to talk to me now, but I can feel them staring at me from distance.

Looking at the golden chain that formed when I was claimed, it was very elegant looking necklace. At the bottom of the chain hung a golden four leaf clover with the design of the leaves green. Judging by the design of the four leaf clover it was the goddess of luck Tyche side of me(how surprising a lucky 4 leaf clover). Now beside my golden aura of victory I don't know what else I have in me from my other parent Goddess of Victory Nike(Don't get me wrong the aura of victory, that's what I'm calling it for now, is all I need from her I'm happy with that).

"Two godly parents.... wait, two goddesses, two moms....Wait how was I made?" I thought (yeah never mind, I don't even want to know.) That past few days I felt excited to wake up go out and enjoy my day with the other campers. After what had happened I felt like I was back on the streets dreading every morning, having to run from monsters every turn I made. I felt lonely again and as wimpy it may sound it was painful.

"Hey Y/n" A voice startled me I nearly fell down but I caught myself. I looked down to find the familiar voice of Luke Castellan. He was looking up at me with a smile, he gestured me to come down which I did it was Luke. He wasn't looking at me like how the other campers did. He felt different somehow

"Luke why are-"

"Come with me I know a good place in the forest" he cut me off, he turned to me and he was still holding that smile. I felt a weird tug in my stomach I nodded and followed him. We walked for a bit, in odd silence. It wasn't bad silence it was more like a wanted by both parties silence.

We finally made it were he wanted it was a big open space, I looked around for a bit and it clicked I had ran away a good distance, that now we were standing by the creek were Percy had fought the Ares kids and of course Clarisse. He sat down by a stone leaning back on it, he patted the spot next to him with the same soft smile. I couldn't say no he was the only one who came looking for me so I sat next to him. He pointed up to the night sky, I followed his index finger and when my eyes looked up at the night sky, my eyes widened and an audible wow escaped my lip.

The night sky was filled with stars and the moon was now in full view it was much better then it was when I had sat in the tree tops. The stars complimented the white orb in the sky it was astonishing. I felt a shoulder bump my own, I looked towards Luke who had bumped me. I finally remember what I was going to ask him.

"Luke why did-"

"Hey Y/n I don't care what others think about you man," He cut me off again but I was glad he did. I was happy that he didn't look at me like some kind of freak.

"Thanks Luke, I appreciate it" I said and he just nodded we were quite for a while but he broke the silence.

"When I saw your face after you were claimed it remined me of myself" I looked at him and nodded. He told me a little bit of himself, the simple stuff his time here in camp, his favorite activities and a bit of his first big quest fighting a dragon, and how it gave him the scar on his face. Saying I was amazed was putting it lightly I didn't know how to phrase it