Tyson's(NOT SO)Welcomed home

(Not my art above)

This one is a little longer than the last Chapter. So please enjoy and votes are always appreciated. <3

***

Something was off about Camp half blood. 

On the surface, things didn't look all that different. The big house was still there with its blue gabled roof and its wraparound porch. The strawberry fields still baked in the sun. The same white-columned Greek buildings were scattered around the valley-the amphitheater, the combat arena, the dining pavilion overlooking Long Island Sound. And nestled between the woods and the creek were the same cabins-a crazy assortment of twelve buildings, each representing a different Olympian god. 

But there was an air of danger now. You could tell something was wrong. Instead of playing volleyball in the sandpit, counselors and satyrs were stockpiling weapons in the tool shed. Dryads armed with bows and arrows talked nervously at the edge of the woods. The forest looked sickly, the grass in the meadow was pale yellow, and the fire marks on Half-Blood Hill stood out like me with ugly scars. 

I could tell I wasn't the only one in our little group who was unhappy to see my home like this. 

As we made our way to the Big House, I recognized a lot of kids from last summer, which was good. But, nobody stopped to talk. Some did double takes when they saw the one eyed monster beside Percy, but most just walked grimly past and carried on the their duties-running messages, toting swords to sharpen on the grinding wheels. The camp felt like a military school and trust me I know, I use to command soldiers.

Percy and Annabeth were trying to explain the events from this morning, but the Cy—Tyson was absolutely fascinated by everything he saw. "Whasthat!" he gasped.

"The stables for pegasi," Percy said. "The winged horses."

"Whasthat!" 

"Um . . . those are the toilets."

"Whasthat!" 

"The cabins for the campers. If they don't know who your Olympian parent is, they put you in the Hermes cabin-that brown one over there-until you're determined. Then, once they know, they put you in  your dad or mom's group. 

He looked at him in awe. "You . . . have a cabin?"

"Number three." I pointed to a low gray building made of sea stone.

"You live with friends in the cabin?"

"No. No, just me" Percy finished there

My guess having to explain the whole child of the big 3 thing is tiresome, or he didn't want to get to the gruesome parts with the cy—Tyson about him not being alive. With the pact the three brothers made of not having children after what was it world war 2? I still don't understand why name it as such.  Anyways children of the big three were always so unpredictable with their power since they tend to be stronger than regular demigods. 

"Pretty wings" Tyson said grabbing my wing

I turned around so fast smacking his arm away from me "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I shouted getting the attention of everyone. My body ran cold I grabbed the sides of my head, as flashes of the past raised from deep in my mind. A giant club swinging around smashing soldiers into grease spots of blood. In the darkness one eye looked at me with a giant smirk. 

"Woah!" Percy said standing in between us "Y/n chill out he's just curios"

I was about to argue back, but someone had stepped out of the Big house side apartment.