He's bowed to but I'm called abnormal

I want to apoligize for all the edits I've been doing for the other chapters. Also I wanna say thanks for the 200 reads and 11 votes! I really appreciate the support!

Anyways this was a fun chapter to write over 4k plus words hope you enjoy!

I separated from both Percy and Annabeth to take my shower and good thing Percy didn't break the boys restrooms pipes. Thought the water pressure was really slow, it's fine by me I left my clothes to dry a bit in the sun, really hoped no one decides to take them. Oh and my Bracelet "Parádeisos" yeah it won't come off unless I change it into a weapon and I really don't need a weapon, unless you wanna consider shampoo a weapon because I need some right now. Well, I believe the bathroom responded with my thoughts because behind the steam of the hot water, appeared a bottle of 3 in one Vo5 shampoo. 

Coming out of the bathhouse I found my clothes' freshly washed and dried, it was so warm to the touch when putting on my jeans. As I stepped out putting on my shirt, while putting it over my head. There was a few audible gasps around me, guess I was a bit boney around my torso, I popped my head out of the hole were my head goes seeing Chiron and a few campers who had stopped to gawk at me.

"What haven't you seen plenty of malnourished kids before?" I said tilting my head in confusion Salina Beauregard was one of the few campers who had stopped to gawk at me. She rushed in front of me and did the most embarrassing thing in my whole tiny life. She lifted my shirt up showing everything again. 

"Chiron this isn't normal-" before she could continue I forcefully pulled my shirt down again pink in the face

"Hey! Just because I look like a skeleton with very loose skin doesn't me you got to be rude about it!" I said in a single breath. She looked at me and just waved me off just like that

"I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about all those scars! You're chest and arms are covered in them, What happened to you to get all these?" She as exasperated, but before I could even say a word Chiron had placed a hand on her shoulder, he didn't need to say a thing because she understood.

"Come with me child we must discuss about what happened earlier" He said placing a hand on my own shoulder. Something about this centaur made me feel all warm inside again. It happened when I first laid eyes on the man, and when he was showing my around the camp. 

I nodded and followed him and again I felt like the odd one out campers stared at me once more. He guided me to the big house, I looked up and saw about four or five campers patching up a hole in the roof. Something told me I do not want to know what happened there, but I was about to find out. I was so distracted by the hole that when Chiron called for my attention he was no longer in his centaur form rather now he was in his wheel chair. 

We were inside the big house around a pool table? Or at least that's what Chiron called it(Personally I heard pools were filled with water and not solid). The itching feeling in the back of head crept

"Have we met before Chiron?" I blurted out without meaning to he looked at me with such focus, but it quickly changed to a smile

"No child we have not met, I may be a old, but I remember every Demigod I've met and trained" he said looking at with that same twinkle in his eyes. 

"I see, can I ask why we are inside the big house?" I asked and all he did was point up to the roof of the house. Me and my big mouth I looked up and saw the damage was pretty big. I guess he saw the color of my face slightly drain, because the old Centaur gave out a chuckle. I hesitated on asking if I did that, he simply nodded

"Yes, child that bracelet on your arm flew out of the attic quite the spectacle. It's name is-"

"Parádeisos" I cut him off he looked a little surprised, but he nodded. I raised my left arm with the golden beautifully crafted bracelet. Seeing it up close there were three golden tags and holding it together was a thin chain that looked so delicate yet hard beyond belief. I apologized for the damages and that I would take any punishment, but Chiron just waved the incident off and then he turned on the serious tone on.