An Awkward Tea Party With A Sad Tale

4k reads thank you very much, but that's not why your here. Here we go Y/n story ready to be unfolded. Trigger warnings: Gore. From what I learned people like a warning before reading stuff like this so here it is. It's not much but still better to be ready for it . This is my first time writing in changing perspectives so if confusing at times please do forgive me.

Now enjoy 

Long long ago there stood an empire built from the ground up in Ancient Greece. In the border between two opposing lands and their beliefs. The Romans and Greeks. This empire was ruled by a man who was opened minded. He believed there should be a balance of faith, but his brother and family hated the idea. So they had exiled the man, but this man didn't leave alone. He had followers that had the same ideals as him. 

The man was handsome, elegant, and graceful in the battlefield. He had to build his new home for the people that joined him. He started from a small village to a small kingdom and finally he had been named Caesar of the empire named Echilibru from his increasing amount of people.  What started from only 50 people had increased to over 5000 people. 

There were times where other kingdoms would attack this empire only to result getting utterly defeated by this man and his small army. He was a naturally born leader ready to lead even in the toughest of times. In the wars he would pray for luck and victory from the goddesses.

unbeknownst to him he had caught the eyes of not one but both goddesses. 

"I feel in love with his grace. Your other mother fell for him from his skill on the battlefield. See our roman counterparts are. . .a little more violent?" Nike said 

Can you believe it? Two goddesses had fallen in love with the man, a simple mortal man. We loved that man so much we decided to share his love. He too could not believe we fell in love with him, he was a flustering mess when we first started dating.

Fortuna and I created you with our deep love for your father. He was overjoyed when we walked into his quarters one evening.  With a basket holding a small wrapped bundle. Well, at first he thought it was food, he was glutton after all, the man loved food of any kind. His eyes widened when a little tiny baby hand reached and grabbed his finger. His eyes sparkled with joy, that was the first night he ever picked baby Y/n up.

We loved you very much, but Zeus/Jupiter had hated the idea of a child of both sides. So he instructed us to stay away from the growing boy, but your father understood and didn't try to anger the god. He never fell for another women he kept his heart true for us and only us. Though there was the one moment where a woman tried to force herself on him, her name was. . . caterpillar no—honestly not worth the remembering.

Dealing with a child on his own was troublesome and even with his servants. The child was only a year old and he was walking around exploring the kingdom. Watching from the sky it was good laugh, your poor father was running about red in the face thinking you'd get hurt.

By the age of Seven you had picked up your first sword, well for your hands and body it was a sword by for the adults it was a simple short blade dagger. You at the age of seven were taking down trained soldiers with ease. You were a demigod of course you'd be stronger than normal men.

The emperor enters the training yard with a wolf at his side. He sees a man be dropped to his knees by a child with dark brown hair and double colored eyes, the child wore a white chiton, over skin tight shorts with sandals. The emperor smiles seeing the child jump up and down excitedly.

The young boy turns to the man with a smile, his smile was adorable as he had a gap in his front. His milk teeth were falling out but he stilled enjoyed being outside training or basking in the warm sun.