Not The Pigeons Please

(Not my art above)

This was a fun chapter to write hope you enjoy. Votes are always appreciated and Comments are always read <3

***

Since my tent was damaged from the bulls flames. The next few days I'd been sleeping in the Hermes Cabin in a sleeping bag like last year. It wasn't so bad for me sure Tantalus was being a jerk here and there. But not as mush as he was towards Percy.

First there was Tyson moving into the Poseidon cabin, giggling to himself every second saying "Percy is my brother" he could. And each time it would progressively getting under the first son of Poseidon skin. 

But there was no explaining it to Tyson. He was in heaven. And as for Percy . . . it was clear he was embarrassed and possibly ashamed. 

And then there were the comments from the other campers. Suddenly, he wasn't Percy Jackson, the cool guy who'd retrieved Zeus's lightening bolt last summer. Now he was Percy Jackson, the poor schmuck with the ugly monster for a brother. 

"He's not my real brother!" He protested whenever Tyson wasn't around "He's more like a half-brother on the monstrous side of the family. Like . . . a half-brother twice removed, or something"

As he said later on 'Nobody bought it'

He admitted he was angry at his dad, he felt like being his son was nothing more than a joke. This whole debacle made me wonder if I had siblings of my own. Then I remembered my name 'Caesar' and the story Mom told me last summer. Sending a chill down my spine, I don't think I me and dad made it on the family tree. So there goes that idea.

Annabeth tried to make Percy feel better. She suggested they team up for the chariot race to take our minds off our problems. Don't get me wrong-all three of us hated Tantalus and we were worried sick about camp-but we didn't know what to do about it. Until we could come up with some brilliant plan to save Thalia's tree, they figured they might as well go on with the races. After all Annabeth's mom . . . Athena had invented the chariot, and Poseidon created horses. 

(I wonder how she's doing on her own out there. . .not Athena by the way someone else)

Together they own the track. As for myself I wasn't planning on racing no thank you. I'd rather sit this one out and root for them. 

One morning Annabeth Percy and I were sitting by the canoe lake, they were sketching chariot designs when some jokers from the Aphrodite's cabin walked by and asked Percy if he needed to borrow some eyeliner for his eye . . ."Oh sorry eyes"

I stood up summoning my spear glaring at them "So who wants a matching ugly scar like the one my face?" I said. Which spooked them away. 

As they ran away Annabeth grumbled "Just ignore them. Percy, it isn't your fault you have monster for a brother." 

"He's not my brother!" He snapped. "And he's not a monster, either!" 

Oh no here we go again just like how they first started their friendship

Annabeth raised her eyebrows. "Hey, don't get mad at me! And technically, he is a monster."

"She's right there" I thought skidding a rock on the lake's surface.

"Well you gave him permission to enter the camp." he said to Annabeth

"Because it was the only way to save your life! I mean . . . I'm sorry, Percy, I didn't expect Poseidon to claim him. Cyclopes are the most deceitful, treacherous-"

"He is not! Tell her Y/n" he added me into this heated argument.

"She's technically right. . ." was not the right thing to say