Beating Ares. Saying Goodbye. And meeting my mom?

WE PASSED OVER 3K READS IN UNDER A MONTH! BUT WE ALMOST AT 4K ALREADY HOLY COW! ANOTHER BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU. I really hope you guys had a Nightcore phase like I did, because this Ch is going to reference the song the started my weird phase back in middle school xD. 

If delayed for more than 2 days it was because of the hurricane that hit California. Which ultimately popped my power. 

Anyone else see the trailer for PJO TLT? I can't wait for December! 

So I won't admit it to my friends, but I was glad I got my memories back. Why? Well I remembered how to swim again. 

We had broken through the surface in the middle of the Santa Monica Bay. I popped out the opposite side of the buoy. I did hear someone not familiar shout, I think we scared a surfer.

I heard Percy shout "Beat it" 

Something swam by me hitting my leg. I looked down and nearly freaked out seeing a great white about eleven feet long. I'm glad I'm friends with Percy who had the thunderbolt?

Somehow, I knew what time it was: early morning, June 21, the day of the summer solstice.

In the distance Los Angeles was on fire, plumes of smoke rising from neighborhoods all over the city. There had been an earthquake, all right, and it was Hades's fault. He was probably sending an army of the dead after us right now.

But at the moment, the Underworld or Hades wasn't our biggest problem.

We had to get to shore. We had to get Percy and Zeus's thunderbolt to Olympus end this stupid quest(even if it meant they will forget me) Most of all, we had to have serious chat with the god who'd tricked us. 

A Coast Guard boat picked us up, but they were too busy to keep us for long, or to wonder how four kids in street clothes had gotten out into the middle of the bay. I was kind of glad that there was a disaster to mop up. Their radios were jammed with distress calls.

They dropped us off at the Santa Monica Pier with towels around our shoulders and water bottles that said I'M A JUNIOR COAST GUARD! and speed to save more people. (I really like this life, I've been getting a lot cool free stuff)

Our clothes were sopping wet, even Percy. When the Coast Guard boat had appeared, Percy had willed the water to let him get wet or else that might've raised a couple of eyebrows. He also gave his shoes to Grover. Better the Coast Guard wonder why one of us was barefoot than wonder why one of us had hooves. 

After reaching dry land, we stumbled down the beach, watching the city burn against a beautiful sunrise. I felt as if I'd just come back from the dead—which I had. I felt heavy from the water in my wings I didn't get enough time to shrink them completely. I spread them open at full length fluttering them to remove any excess water. After a second or two I pull every one close to me with my wings starting to generate heat from them. Much to Annabeth's dismay of mortals seeing us.

I really doubt the mortals will notice with all the chaos going on. That and she held my wing closer to her to "examine" them. I could see the awe in her face when feeling them up(It sent chills throughout my spine) anyways.

Portable heater title acquired 

"I don't believe it," Annabeth said. "We went all that way—"

"It was a trick," Percy said "A strategy worthy of Athena."

"Hey," she warned I put a hand her shoulder

"You get it, don't you?"

She dropped her eyes, her anger fading. "Yeah. I get it"

"Well I don't!" Grover complained. "Would somebody—"